Help for St. John tour?!

Brdhouse

Going on Oasis and want to do RCCL tour of St. John. Is the open air bus tour ok? We are interested in the history of the island and shopping. The excursion for the cruise around the island is not available to book online, so have choice of Ultimate Island tour at 11:30 or National Park tour at 1:30. Any advice?

This thread will surely be moved over to the Ports of Call area on these boards. My suggestion is to go to Ports of Call, click on Caribbean and then check the St. Thomas and St. John threads. Lots of suggestions there and you may find the answers you're looking for.

Have a great cruise!:)

We did a tour of St. John's...it was awful and so was our guide. Showed us an old home (locked and we couldn't go in) the library and his church! Go to the beach - it's what they're known for. Not much else to see.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Why not do it on your own? Get off the boat and take a cab to Redhook. From there you catch a ferry over to St John. There are plenty of open air taxis once you get off the ferry that will give you an island tour. They will usually drop you off at trunk or cinnamon if you like for a couple of hours. Then you can catch a cab back for the ferry back over. Its super easy and lots of posts/info on doing it on your own

Sent from my iPhone using Forums