Triumph 1/17/15 questions

rangerdog

Hello CC friends,

We are on the Triumph in 2 weeks....yippee!! :) I have a couple of questions for those that have been on the Triumph recently.

1. What is the current Platinum gift?

2. Do they still offer playing cards at the Platinum desk/purser's desk?

3. Do they still offer galley tours for Platinum guests?

4. I noticed that the Triumph offers FTTF, so as Platinum, we can go straight to our cabins when we board, since FTTF gets that privilege. Is this correct?

5. Do they still offer the cocktail party for Platinum and is it still free drinks?

6. Can the 8d balconies fit a lounge chair (even if it's sideways) and will the room steward get one for us? I love to lay down on the balcony and not sit up straight in the chairs. (I'm on vacation ;)\

7. I'm SOOOO excited about Guy's Burger Joint since we've never had these on any of the ships yet. I know one of their burgers was HIGHLY recommended and it's the one with onion rings on it. Do they also offer onion rings to order?

I think that's it for now. If you have any tips/advice for the Triumph, please send it my way. Thanks so much.

Hello CC friends,

We are on the Triumph in 2 weeks....yippee!! :) I have a couple of questions for those that have been on the Triumph recently.

1. What is the current Platinum gift? It should be the little travel bag.

2. Do they still offer playing cards at the Platinum desk/purser's desk? Yes

3. Do they still offer galley tours for Platinum guests? No

4. I noticed that the Triumph offers FTTF, so as Platinum, we can go straight to our cabins when we board, since FTTF gets that privilege. Is this correct? Yes

5. Do they still offer the cocktail party for Platinum and is it still free drinks? Yes

6. Can the 8d balconies fit a lounge chair (even if it's sideways) and will the room steward get one for us? I love to lay down on the balcony and not sit up straight in the chairs. (I'm on vacation ;)\ Yes but it might be a little tight.

7. I'm SOOOO excited about Guy's Burger Joint since we've never had these on any of the ships yet. I know one of their burgers was HIGHLY recommended and it's the one with onion rings on it. Do they also offer onion rings to order? I haven't heard of these onion rings made to order.

I think that's it for now. If you have any tips/advice for the Triumph, please send it my way. Thanks so much.

See above.

Edited by cruiser fanatic

#4- NO. This is not a platinum perk. Priority boarding is. Having your room ready early isn't

That is strictly FTTF.

Not true. Platinum cabins are available early as well. And you get your luggage early.

Past guest party is only on sailings 5 days or longer, so if yours is a 4 day, you are SOL.

Per Carnival's website:

Priority Check-In Program

Carnival’s Priority Check-In is an exclusive service designed to afford our Platinum and Diamond guests and those traveling in deluxe suite accommodations with special check-in privileges. Cruise documents are stamped, PRIORITY and state, if you have priority check-in (listed on your documents), please proceed to the PRIORITY lounge.