Carnival Imagination please help

esper10

Hi all I need help from any one who cruise the Imagination lately. I'm going to a cruise in that ship. I would love to take my dad but he get cold if the air condition is on. The last time I cruised that ship back in November it was very cold for most people. Any of you who cruised that ship as of late can you please tell me if it was cold? Or if the air condition was on? Thanks so much for your help.

Just got off this ship a couple of days ago. I can't speak for all cabins but we had two inside Empress level rooms. Both had only the option of low A/C to more A/C (turn dial, not digital) and both were set on the lowest setting. Oddly, one room felt pretty chilly and the other was just right, even pleasantly toasty. My advice would be to book and if your room is cold from the moment you walk in despite it being on the lowest A/C setting, ask to be relocated. Happy cruising.

IMO, anybody who gets cold easily is going to be cold on a cruise ship, just like they would be cold in a movie theater. We sailed the Imagination a few weeks ago and I didn't find her to be particularly cold, but I did pull my sweater on a few times. YMMV

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I went on the Imagination about 3 weeks ago. I had an ocean view room (E234). I slept

Beside the window. There were a few bolts missing out of the window and in the morning

The books I had on the window sill were damp. Also my throat starting hurting as

The cold sea air was blowing on it every night. I already complained so perhaps it is

Fixed by now. Otherwise, the Pride dining room was a bit chilly but overall it was ok.

Edited by Skimom3

I just got off the Imagination 2 weeks ago, and I thought the whole ship was too cool. I needed a sweater or sweatshirt everywhere on the ship. I had an aft-facing ocean view cabin on the Upper deck, and it was uncomfortably cool. The AC couldn't be turned off, just turned down low. I was on the Ecstasy in November and it was the same on that ship, which is a sister ship to the Imagination. On both ships, many people were complaining about the temperature.