pictures of dream delux setup for 5???

I did a cabin crawl on the dream with my roll call group. We visited one of these rooms set up for five but I didn't take pics. It is a really large cabin with two bathrooms. At the far end, under the window is the king size bed. There is a curtain that can be pulled across to separate that "bedroom" from the rest of the cabin. In the front area are two upper Pullmans and a sofa that can make into a fifth bed. There was no trundle. Even with five beds I was impressed with how much room there was.

No trundles on Dream. The 5th person will not be in a trundle nor in a rollaway. These are not allowed on the Dream or any other ship built after 2000. Carnival has 11 ships that are old enough to still allow trundles/rollaways: Fantasy class, Triumph class, & Sunshine, but not Dream.

2 people in the twins/king, 3rd person in the sofabed, 4th & 5th in the 2 upper bunks. There are 1.5 bathrooms: the standard full bathroom plus one with a small sink & junior tub that is also a shower (and a nicer shower than the one in the regular bathroom). These 5-person rooms are only available as oceanview rooms, and are all in 1 block of rooms on Riviera deck. I had a 3-person deluxe OV room on Dream, and the extra half-bath did come in handy. Here are some pics of the 5-person OV rooms that I have found.

This is the standard setup. I believe that this is a photo from Carnival, taken before the Dream went into service, which would explain why the sofabed is not made into a bed. The far upper bunk can only be directly accessed by the ladder dropping down into the middle of the room, which is why they will say that the 2 twins cannot be pushed together.

Carnival_Dream_Family_Quint_3018.jpg

But, people have gotten the room steward to push the twins together. The 5th person will have to climb to the near upper bunk, then crawl down to his bunk. There is only a few inches between the 2 uppers, so that ladder between them is useless here.

dreamquint2.jpg

Looking back with the 2 bathroom doors in view

dreamquint3.jpg

The extra half-bath, with sink & junior tub, no toilet

P1010651_zps096a3635.jpg

Edited by k2excursion