No Coffee shop / Choc cafe or Charlies Bar on Eden or Aria??

Ru2on

Just about decided on cruising on Aria for my next cruise ..but on Scanning the Deck Plans notice they are not showing a Coffee Shop or Cafe , on the Jewel and the Pearl they had the one on top deck and also Charlies Bar in the Atrium was a Great Coffee place to sit and people watch. Am i missing something or have P&O done away with the places to sit have Good Coffee and people watch?:(

There is a Charlie's Bar in the atrium of both new ships. :)

That's really good news as it's our favourite relax spot, however they don't show on the deck plans so are you sure that it will be on the new ships.?

Yep, check out around the 1:19 mark on this ...

Thanks , yes I see it there , it's very different than the other laid back Charlie's with comfy seats let's hope that's only a snapshot and they have a few comfy chairs dotted around ..the new Charlie's bar looks more like a trendy Martini spot than a place to have a shot of Khalua with my coffee and an intimate conversation. Some of the other areas look great , although the Waterfront restaurant looks a bit barren and open compared to Jewel or Pearl , will be very interesting to see what the final results look like... Think I will prob book the Dec 7th sailing