Trouble printing cruise documents

CruisingNoob

I don't know if I'm worrying over nothing or not. I'm trying to print all my cruise documents, luggage tags & boarding pass. I tried last night & have done it again this morning at work (on two seperate printers). My problem is that none of them are printing to the full letter size. More like 6.5 x 8. I'm not so worried about anything other than the boarding pass & the luggage tags. They just seem so small to me & I don't want to get to the ship & there be a problem. Also.... when I originally printed the luggage tags the bar code (with number along the side) showed up. But today they're not printing with the bar code. Only with larger numbers where it once was. Do I need to be concerened or should I just take a Xanax (LOL ;) :D )?

At least you could get access to your account to even try to print your documents. For the past two days I have not even been able to access my account on the Carnival website, and I want to make final payment as well as print out documents. Their website seems to be seriously out of order :(.

David

I don't know if I'm worrying over nothing or not. I'm trying to print all my cruise documents, luggage tags & boarding pass. I tried last night & have done it again this morning at work (on two seperate printers). My problem is that none of them are printing to the full letter size. More like 6.5 x 8. I'm not so worried about anything other than the boarding pass & the luggage tags. They just seem so small to me & I don't want to get to the ship & there be a problem. Also.... when I originally printed the luggage tags the bar code (with number along the side) showed up. But today they're not printing with the bar code. Only with larger numbers where it once was. Do I need to be concerened or should I just take a Xanax (LOL ;) :D )?

What I did, was print them in landscape mode. They fit the paper, and were large enough to read that way.

Did you try saving the forms first as a PDF to your desktop or doc folder? Once saved open in your native PDF program (adobe reader) and see how they print from there. There should be a print view in the file selections. Last night was a little jankey on the site. Took 4 tries to pay and enter my check in info. Kept throwing me out. Got er done though. Sail out Saturday on Miracle but was finishing payment on April's cruise. Sail on.

Sent from my QMV7A using Forums mobile app

Did you try saving the forms first as a PDF to your desktop or doc folder? Once saved open in your native PDF program (adobe reader) and see how they print from there. There should be a print view in the file selections. Last night was a little jankey on the site. Took 4 tries to pay and enter my check in info. Kept throwing me out. Got er done though. Sail out Saturday on Miracle but was finishing payment on April's cruise. Sail on.

Sent from my QMV7A using Forums mobile app

emt4fire1951 - You really ARE a hero! Thanks so much. That worked perfectly!:D

David - I hope you can get your docs printed & make your final payment.

ShdwKnght - Thanks for the tip!