Regal menus

plunker

Could someone post the Regal menus or post a link to the menus? Our son has a deadly peanut allergy and we would like to go over the menus before we leave on jan 18th. I did a search for them but didn't come up with anything. Thank you.

They are generally the same across the fleet, so any menu link will do.

That said, you will not be able to tell from the menus. Hopefully you have informed Princess prior of the dietary/medical need?

From my FAQ:

Many cruisers nowadays have special dietary needs, most often for medical reasons. Cruise lines will do everything possible to accommodate reasonable requests, but it takes a partnership.

If you have a dietary need, there are certain general steps you should follow:

• If your needs are medically based, I recommend traditional dining. Maintaining the same wait staff will make it much easier to manage. If TD is not an option, see below.
  • Indicate your specific needs in the cruise personalizer as early as possible. This allows for the possibility of onloading any special items needed.
  • Once onboard, contact the Maitre’D on embarkation day (location will be listed in the patter). Confirm they have your details correct. He or she will go over their specific protocols with you.
  • Indicate if your dietary needs are medical or preferential, i.e. a food allergy versus a lifestyle choice. This can influence options available and also make it easier on the kitchen staff. Food allergies require special care, but if you don’t eat nuts by preference you will not know they used the same pot to cook it.
  • During meals, your main point of contact will be your servers and most especially your headwaiter. Each evening, the headwaiter should review the next day’s menu with you and will work with you to adjust as needed. They can also make arrangements for specialty dining, which should be confirmed upon arrival at the venue.
  • If you are in AD, and at Breakfast and Lunch, advise your servers that the headwaiter is aware of your special diet and has arranged menu options if available.

Some Notes:

• Needless to say, your options may be limited early on Embarkation day, and the adjustments at the first night’s dinner may also be a little more limited as the kitchen has had very little time to prepare. That said, the kitchen will do whatever they can.
  • In general, avoid the buffet. While Princess makes every effort to avoid cross-contamination, your fellow passengers do not. I’ve personally observed the same utensils used to spread peanut butter used to pick up other items.
  • Princess cannot provide special meals to take off the ship as most ports will not allow it. You should plan accordingly for excursions.
  • The executive chef and their team and the headwaiter will be working very hard to ensure your needs. If you can arrange it, a personal thank you is always a good idea, or at the very least a positive comment card.
  • A good place to meet the EC is at the Chef’s table. The chef’s table is an excellent option and they will adjust the menu as needed.

Could someone post the Regal menus or post a link to the menus? Our son has a deadly peanut allergy and we would like to go over the menus before we leave on jan 18th. I did a search for them but didn't come up with anything. Thank you.

If those trips were within the past 2 years or so, the menus are probably the same, absent a few homestyle items.

Yes we did. They sent us a email already saying the ship is aware of his allergy. We have been on the Ruby twice and they were spectacular with his allergy.

We just got off the Regal and you are correct. There was a Caribbean menu the last 2 nights. I didnt take photos of it though, sorry. perhaps you could ask on an upcoming sailing if someone would do this for you?

Sent from my SGP312 using Forums mobile app

I had forgotten about the 50th anniv one. But I think that is fleet wide so probably can look at other ships as well.

I wasn't aware of the Caribbean menu at all, so my apologies for that.

The 50th anniversary formal night menu is new. I think it started

in November.