Help With Weather

Hi all,

Looking at colourful coasts on the Maj Nov this year for Mrs Jim The Scots birthday.Its a special one,it's not her 59th or her 61st :D

La Palma,Madeira,Tenerife,Lanzarote,Gran Can and Agadir

What kind off weather should we expect?Is the weather good around that area during that time and what's the seas like(apart from being wet and blue)?I don't do rough seas

Weather is much better earlier in the year . You can expect some rain on occasions, wind and an occasional cool breeze. To summarise, there are better times of year to go! Having said that, the canaries are usually a safe bet for weather. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Jim how you both doing. So Gwens special birthday in November then its mine too. Weather should be ok we went feb on destiny lanzarote and morocco were very sunny so should imagine november would be even better just bare in mind that it is the atlantic and its a strange creature can be rough or like a mill pond just take a jumper and mrs Jim a cardi or jacket just in case. Lovely to hear from you I havent decided how i will celebrate my 60th but was thinking a party maybe followed by a cruise or holiday either way it will be celibrated.

shirley x

Thanks all for the feedback.

Bit the bullet and booked it.As per,armed with online price off to TA to see if any could beat the online price.TC and independant couldn,t but Thomson so for the first time ever booked a Thomson cruise through Thomson

Hi Shirley

Nice to hear from you as well.We're both doing fine,how are you all doing?As you,ll see by my post Gwen will be celebrating her 60th on the ?Maj.You not fancy it,double party ?:D .

Had week in our fav hotel in Beni in November just past.You been lately?

Hi Jim we have not been to our favourite hotel since last june when we had 8 days there lovely and hot. Normally as you know we go nov for my birthday but this year we were on The Dream doing the last med sailing from malaga to porto, lisbon, Cadiz tangiers, gibralter, an absolute bargain and weather was ok too. Been looking at beni for june as we are about to move into a new house this month so very busy and was amazed at the price for the riviera its over £100 per night think it getting a bit expensive there of late. sorry dont think we will be doing majesty in Nov as mick really doesnt like the ship but I can try. We may be going on celebration june if the price is right.

Blimey Jim - well done, I'm coming to live in Scotland :D:D

There's plenty room Linda and you,ll be made welcome

What's this admin fee your referring to?

Hi Jim we have not been to our favourite hotel since last june when we had 8 days there lovely and hot. Normally as you know we go nov for my birthday but this year we were on The Dream doing the last med sailing from malaga to porto, lisbon, Cadiz tangiers, gibralter, an absolute bargain and weather was ok too. Been looking at beni for june as we are about to move into a new house this month so very busy and was amazed at the price for the riviera its over £100 per night think it getting a bit expensive there of late. sorry dont think we will be doing majesty in Nov as mick really doesnt like the ship but I can try. We may be going on celebration june if the price is right.

Like the sound of your cruise for your birthday,a few places we,ve not been.You,ll have your hands full moving house Shirley

Yeah,noticed that the prices for the riviera is beginning to creep up somewhat,getting too good a name and too popular.Mick unlike me then,Gwens birthday so I do what I am told ;) :D. .

Edited by Jim The Scot

There's plenty room Linda and you,ll be made welcome

I'm sure we would Jim :D

What's this admin fee your referring to?

Since last June Thomson shops are charging £25 "admin fee" to "match" internet prices :(

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/forum/thomson-internet-prices-t160196.html

Edited by CRUISIN LINDA

Hi all,

Looking at colourful coasts on the Maj Nov this year for Mrs Jim The Scots birthday.Its a special one,it's not her 59th or her 61st :D

La Palma,Madeira,Tenerife,Lanzarote,Gran Can and Agadir

What kind off weather should we expect?Is the weather good around that area during that time and what's the seas like(apart from being wet and blue)?I don't do rough seas

Hi

I did this one on 28th November 2014 till the 5th December,

Friday we arrived into Tenerife it was very blustery and out at sea was little rough on few occasions, Weather in the Ports La Palma, Madeira, Lanzarote, Agadir very nice temperatures averaged between 19-22 :)

T

Hi

I did this one on 28th November 2014 till the 5th December,

Friday we arrived into Tenerife it was very blustery and out at sea was little rough on few occasions, Weather in the Ports La Palma, Madeira, Lanzarote, Agadir very nice temperatures averaged between 19-22 :)

T

Thanks mouseworld

Good for you, Jim :)

Us Scots are partial to a wee/good deal Nell,gives you a an air of smugness ;) :D