Getaway Vibe Passes

biguntx

We have sailed on the Getaway in the past and had the please of obtaining Vibe passes upon boarding the ship.

We were, however, in Boarding Group 1.

Next month our flight arrives later in the day and I doubt we will be in Boarding Group 1.

We could incur the added cost of a cab instead of shuttle transportation. This would expedite our arrival at the dock but may still not put us in Boarding Group 1.

Does anyone know how quickly the passes sell out?

Thanks in advance for your help.

We have sailed on the Getaway in the past and had the please of obtaining Vibe passes upon boarding the ship.

We were, however, in Boarding Group 1.

Next month our flight arrives later in the day and I doubt we will be in Boarding Group 1.

We could incur the added cost of a cab instead of shuttle transportation. This would expedite our arrival at the dock but may still not put us in Boarding Group 1.

Does anyone know how quickly the passes sell out?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I think it totally depends on a million unpredictable factors...I think it really varies from cruise to cruise based on population, time of year, etc. I think you should assume it is going to sell out and make the decision on how badly you want the passes.

I think it totally depends on a million unpredictable factors...I think it really varies from cruise to cruise based on population, time of year, etc. I think you should assume it is going to sell out and make the decision on how badly you want the passes.

I'll assume it will sell out....safe the difference ($75) between the cabfare from FLL to the Port of Miami and the cost of shuttle service provided by SAS Transpotation.

Thanks

I'll assume it will sell out....safe the difference ($75) between the cabfare from FLL to the Port of Miami and the cost of shuttle service provided by SAS Transpotation.

Thanks

I think you need to ask yourself if $75 is an acceptable fee for an increased chance at something you really want. I've had Vibe passes before and if I thought spending $75 extra gave me even a 50/50 shot...I'd spend it in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I think you need to ask yourself if $75 is an acceptable fee for an increased chance at something you really want. I've had Vibe passes before and if I thought spending $75 extra gave me even a 50/50 shot...I'd spend it in a heartbeat.

Based on the response my juvesgirl my chance would be next to nil, therefore, the smart bet would be to bank the $75.

We had Vibe passes on the Getaway last April and enjoyed them but with juvesgirl assertion that I should assume that the passes would be sold made the decision a no brainer.

My hope, with this thread, was to have members opine on the likely of acquiring passes after arriving at FLL at 11:15 AM. Based on juvesgirl assessment mine is an easy decision.

Thanks

Based on the response my juvesgirl my chance would be next to nil, therefore, the smart bet would be to bank the $75.

We had Vibe passes on the Getaway last April and enjoyed them but with juvesgirl assertion that I should assume that the passes would be sold made the decision a no brainer.

My hope, with this thread, was to have members opine on the likely of acquiring passes after arriving at FLL at 11:15 AM. Based on juvesgirl assessment mine is an easy decision.

Thanks

It's your cruise and your $$. I'd personally take the chance and hope that it wasn't as popular on that particular cruise.

Just adding another idea into the mix here.

On our recent Christmas BA cruise, we were #2 in line for Vibe passes - got to the port at 9:30 am. We raced to guest services on boarding and were #2

The people in front of us were booking TWELVE vibe passes. Two people, booking twelve passes for their entire party. I was kind of taken aback. There's no reason why they couldn't do that, I guess, but when I was factoring in "line ups" I guess that scenario never occurred to me. There must be policy, which I haven't bothered to look up, I got my pass and was happy, I'm just letting the OP know that such a scenario is possible. If you really want the passes, I'd probably take the cab.

On our recent Christmas BA cruise, we were #2 in line for Vibe passes - got to the port at 9:30 am. We raced to guest services on boarding and were #2

The people in front of us were booking TWELVE vibe passes. Two people, booking twelve passes for their entire party. I was kind of taken aback. There's no reason why they couldn't do that, I guess, but when I was factoring in "line ups" I guess that scenario never occurred to me. There must be policy, which I haven't bothered to look up, I got my pass and was happy, I'm just letting the OP know that such a scenario is possible. If you really want the passes, I'd probably take the cab.

Thanks

But even with the cab my issue is arriving in FLL @ 11:15 AM!

Again, I have never had a bad cruise. With or without Vibe passes this will be just another super vacation!

Thanks again,

I am taking the cab!

Even if you get there later, I would still go and try and get them.

I know this is a little different, but we were on the Epic over spring break, in boarding group 14 and we there were still Posh Passes available.

So you just never know.

Even if you get there later, I would still go and try and get them.

I know this is a little different, but we were on the Epic over spring break, in boarding group 14 and we there were still Posh Passes available.

So you just never know.

Thanks

Thanks to everyone's input, I have solved my problem.

I changed our flight to arrive the day before.

I'll now do whatever it takes to be in boarding group 1 and get my vibe passes once onboard.

Thanks All

That's not supposed to be able to happen. All members of the party have to be there to get a pass. You're not supposed to be able to buy for others.

i am also requesting info on the VIBE passes? what are they?

at 1st it sounded like the teen club they had on royal caribbean but by the comments i surely cannot figure it out

i go on 2/21. we got the bundle which included air, hotel, transfers & cruises & other perks (wine, spec rsts, etc)

someone PLEASE tell me what a vibe pass is

thanks you

ellen lavoie

Would someone tell me what this is please. V

Vibe (on the Breakaway and Getaway) is a adults only area in which one needs to pay a separate admission to get into. It is more relaxed and has two hot tubs for those who want to relax in water. Bartenders come around to serve fruit on a stick while you are in the area. The are loungers and daybeds for people to relax in. On these two ships, Vibe does NOT overlook the main pool area so it is more of a relaxation area. In addition there are 5 cabanas that people can purchase for 299 with a 100 food and beverage credit that can "only" be used in Vibe, though your mileage may vary. (YMMV).

Posh is the same on the Epic but from what I hear overlooks the pool area where the stage is so it can be more lively and fun. (Disclaimer - Never been on the Epic so can't speak to it).

Thanks

hello

please advise what a vibe pass is, as i am sailing 2/21 and am trying to get my self organized

thans,