First Upsell call!!!!

awilliams98

Just received my first Upsell call, after 3 cruises with Carnival over an 11 year span, lol!!! This is for my upcoming 3 day ecstasy cruise on 01/23/15...my birthday cruise!! Anywho, I originally had an oceanview room on the upper deck, coincidentally 2 cabins down from a Grand Suite. I upgraded to a Grand Suite for $300 total for both mu husband and I. Before I booked I did a mock booking while on the phone with the rep and compared what I have already spent. He knocked off almost $350 off the room....I think I made a good decision. Not sure it was a great deal as the cruise will be a short one and not sure how much time we will be spending in cabin...but it will be our first time in a suite, so I figured what the heck!!! The rep was really great. I told him that I was just reading about the Upsell fairy on CC, he got a good laugh out of that. I told him that I hope I get a similar call when I plan my next cruise...more than likely on the Breeze again (just thought I'd put that out in the Upsell universe).

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

They offered the extended balcony for $50 more...I figured we didn't need ALL that balcony space for just the 2 of us. Plus I'm nervous about the weather and not sure how much we will use the balcony. But I'm excited for all the extra space. "So much more room for activities!!!"--from the movie Stepbrothers lmao!!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app