Regal Princess in St. Thomas

billsfan55

Sailing on the Regal Princess In Feb and going on an excursion with Fury to do some snorkeling. Just found out we need to take a taxi from where our ship docks in Crown Bay to The Fat Turtle Restaurant in the Yacht Haven Grande Marina. Can anyone give me an idea of the cost of a taxi-just so I am prepared with enough cash. And does anyone know if Princess keeps to ship time or goes to island time when we dock Thanks for all your help.

• 1 year later...
Sailing on the Regal Princess In Feb and going on an excursion with Fury to do some snorkeling. Just found out we need to take a taxi from where our ship docks in Crown Bay to The Fat Turtle Restaurant in the Yacht Haven Grande Marina. Can anyone give me an idea of the cost of a taxi-just so I am prepared with enough cash. And does anyone know if Princess keeps to ship time or goes to island time when we dock Thanks for all your help.

Hello,

Just saw your post (did a search on Taxi's). We are on the Fury excursion Wednesday, February 24 and a little concerned about timing. We are suppose to arrive back to Fat Turtle at 4:30 and figured that was plenty of time to get back to Crown Bay by 5:30 (sail at 6). Now folks are saying with traffic and the use of jitney's it's a slow process. Have you figured out your timing for travel for yor trip?

Debr

Hello,

Just saw your post (did a search on Taxi's). We are on the Fury excursion Wednesday, February 24 and a little concerned about timing. We are suppose to arrive back to Fat Turtle at 4:30 and figured that was plenty of time to get back to Crown Bay by 5:30 (sail at 6). Now folks are saying with traffic and the use of jitney's it's a slow process. Have you figured out your timing for travel for yor trip?

Debr

Just noticed this post is a year old .. Never Mind!

Debr