Few gift card questions

hlb76

1. can you use Gift Cards to per purchase items for your room?

I did not see anything when I did a fake order but I could of missed it.

2. is there anyway to check balance of a gift card before you board the ship?

I have some left over E-cards from when I paid off my cruise but forgot to write the value.

For Verizon ecards any balance under 10.00 cannot be redeemed on the ship. I tried in November. I did use it when I booked my future cruise in April though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just checked and I have $10.40 left. Hope I can use it!!

1. can you use Gift Cards to per purchase items for your room?

I did not see anything when I did a fake order but I could of missed it.

2. is there anyway to check balance of a gift card before you board the ship?

I have some left over E-cards from when I paid off my cruise but forgot to write the value.

I attempted to use an eGift card from to buy a bottle of alcohol from the Fun Shops but it doesn't have anywhere for gift cards :(. I'm assuming it is because they also sell them? Anyway, I'm just going to buy the bottle from room service when I get onboard so it is charged to my S&S which is funded by my gift cards :).

I attempted to use an eGift card from to buy a bottle of alcohol from the Fun Shops but it doesn't have anywhere for gift cards :(. I'm assuming it is because they also sell them? Anyway, I'm just going to buy the bottle from room service when I get onboard so it is charged to my S&S which is funded by my gift cards :).

Ive never ordered a bottle for my room ever. I am interested though. Ordering from Room service might be best as I have a chunk of OBC the rest GC. Do you just call and they deliver? How do you know prices and whats availible??

Ive never ordered a bottle for my room ever. I am interested though. Ordering from Room service might be best as I have a chunk of OBC the rest GC. Do you just call and they deliver? How do you know prices and whats available??

I haven't done it either but I know the prices are the same as if you order it from the Fun Shops and they have at least the same choices. You can always ask for a certain kind, worse thing they can do is say it's not available. Depending on what you order it will probably be $70-90 for a bottle (most are ltr size).

I had a little assistance in securing a bottle of Vanilla Rum (which they no longer sell onboard) for my upcoming cruise on Monday and it is $80. I just have to call room service when I board and they will deliver it to my cabin and charge my S&S account.

I just checked and I have $10.40 left. Hope I can use it!!

Great, you'll have report back if they take it. If not, you can always put towards your next cruise. Every little bit helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk