Altun Ha

Kelownabccan

It is a tender port.....so....if you do a ship tour to Altun Ha.....it is more money but you prob will get off the ship before others.....do not know if Norwegian does priority tenders for tour people first......or do they do both at the same time......tour one and no tour one....????....

if do both tenders at the same time may go with a private firm as there are some good ones......

thoughts

Hey, if you are interested in doing the Altun Ha Tour and not use the ship it is best to go locally. There are many Taxi operators outside of the Port Area, you should look into booking with one of them. I went with mrbelizecavetubing last i was there.

Good Luck!

Does anyone know if there is a minimum age on going with a private company to see the ruins? My daughter wants to see the ruins but they all have a minimum age through the cruise line and her daughter will be almost a year and a half.

Can anyone recommend a good company who will get us back to the ship on time and in one piece?

Anyone just got off the boat and gone there for a hour or two.....how did you do it....get a taxi, bus, hitch hike???? Do not really want to do a tour off the ship....Thanks

Its a hour drive. We went through the cruise line and did the combination with the River Wallace. One of the best excursions yet. But neither are really toddler appropriate.

Have you considered seeing if the ship offers babysitting and leaving the little one on board? I have never used the sitting service per se but did leave my son when he was 2 and then again when he was 3 in camp while we took his older brother on a tour.