MUTS on Regal

lovey1103

So excited to be cruising on the Regal in the next couple of weeks with 3 girlfriends who are new to cruising. We have so many fun times ahead of us. One of the girls in particular enjoys movies and was asking about the featured films in MUTS.

Anyone?

Thanks and happy cruising CC friends.

So excited to be cruising on the Regal in the next couple of weeks with 3 girlfriends who are new to cruising. We have so many fun times ahead of us. One of the girls in particular enjoys movies and was asking about the featured films in MUTS.

Anyone?

New movies are featured in the evenings. Along with free popcorn, pillows and blankets, whatever the weather! Other times during the day are sports, concerts, travelogs, etc. I've enjoyed the late movies (about 9:30pm-10 or so) after being able to attend the lounge shows and the Princess production shows. Enjoy!

Someone posted a list of movies being shown on the Regal MUTS but that was in November and I didn't know if they were going to still be showing them so I didn't write them down... but I just found them, from November 26th:

Beneath Planet of the Apes, Maleficent, Edge of Tomorrow, Guardians of the Galaxy, The fault in our stars, Jersey Boys, and Million dollar arm.

No guarantee that they would still be the same now... hope so... since we are leaving two weeks from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are on the Regal jan 18th and they sent us a email with 2 movies. Gone Girl and The Giver. Never heard of either of them.

Good to know... we have only seen one of those... Gone Girl - really good film!! And we were wanting to see The Giver... it is based on an award-winning young adult book by Lois Lowry... it's a social sci-fi story - wonderful!!!

Anyone?

Well, I have the Patters from the last 2 sea days (Friday and Saturday) - but as soon as we get home and I unpack everything, I will find the other 5 days worth. But, as far as these two days:

Friday (Sea day)

10:00 am - Mrs Doubtfire

12:15 pm - Concert-Barry Manilow

3:00 pm - Back to the Future

5:30 pm - Concert-Maroon 5

7:30 & 10:30 pm - Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day

Saturday (Sea day)

10:00 am - Frozen Sing-a-long

11:45 am - Concert-Mumford & Sons

3:00 pm - The Proposal

4:30 pm - NFL Playoffs

8:15 pm - NFL Playoffs

10:15 pm (in the Princess Theater only) "The Hundred-Foot Journey"

As a note regarding "Gone Girl" (a great movie and book!)- that was only shown in the Princess Theater ("R" rated), it was then available in the staterooms on the On Demand TV to watch at your convenience. "The Giver" also played on MUTS and later on the TV. I watched Gone Girl in our cabin and didn't finish it, when I went back a couple hours later I had the option to 'resume play' from where I paused it or to restart it.