Does anyone know?

Aussie Jeep

Hello CC's I have a booking on the Pearl which came with complimentary dinner for 2 at La Cucina and Cagneys. As I am travelling solo does that mean I would be able to go to each restaurant twice?? Has anyone encountered this?

Hello CC's I have a booking on the Pearl which came with complimentary dinner for 2 at La Cucina and Cagneys. As I am travelling solo does that mean I would be able to go to each restaurant twice?? Has anyone encountered this?

The voucher is one dinner for 2, not two dinners for 1. A solo acquaintance of ours used hers to invite a friend to dinner. So it would be best if you make a friend onboard and invite that person to eat dinner with you.

I think it never hurts to ask. If they won't do it, then invite someone.

I've cruised Norwegian a lot over the last few years and even the ships that don't have solo lounges, still have a Solo Gathering each evening.

I generally cruise semi-solo, I travel with my preteen son. So I like to go to these gatherings. It's nice to meet other adults. I love my kid, but we homeschool, so these cruises we take are vacations for BOTH of us. We get time together and time apart.

I've Always managed to meet some very nice people. Sometimes we've met for a few dinners and sometimes we've just hung out enjoying some cocktails.