OCD Planner's ~ EXPLORER ~ 5 Night Pictorial Review 1/4/15

ace1zoe2

I'm really enjoying your review. My husband and i and another couple are cruising explorer Jan 21st and we are so excited! same itinerary ... what do u suggest for nassua... we are beach lovers. And do you have any insider tips or things we must do or experience while on board? Any info is greatly appreciated!

-SJ

I'm sorry, we did not stop in Nassau & I've never been there so I can't make any recommendations.

You might check the port of call boards for the Caribbean & then choose Nassau. There will be lots of discussion there. Also lots of reviews and recommendations for tour providers should you choose do do something not ship-sponsored.

Have a great cruise!

Cindy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for your review. We are on explorer for the first time in June. We are really considering the behind the scenes tour as a birthday treat on board, it just so pricey so thanks for the photos which give us more to think about.

Thank you so much for taking time to read & post.

We really enjoyed the tour and seeing things we wouldn't normally have access to. We'd been a dozen or more cruises & we learned a lot.

It is pricey but I just thought of it as a private excursion it helped that we had cashed out some OBC from our previous Nov cruise so I used that $ to pay for the tour.

Have a great cruise and Happy Sails!

Cindy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk