Good Old Carnival.

Midwestgal

I can't even remember the last time I had a bad day at work. I just walk around and take pics of empty houses. Not much to dislike, and an occasional run in with a surly neighbor just makes the day that much better. ;):)

Lol too funny about the surly neighbor.

I was on a cruise for 5 days where we never made a port because of the noro virus.

I would have much rather have been in work.

Bill

Sent from Iphone 6 using Cruise Critic App

I too, have sailed both lines extensively, and there are pluses, and minuses for both lines. It truly depends on what you are looking for in a cruise, whether you'll prefer RCI, or Carnival. For me, it happens to be Carnival at this point, but next year, it might be RCI. :confused: As far as that goes, NCL used to be my favorite, and now I won't even consider sailing that line. :rolleyes:

"SKY"

Just curious, as we have been researching NCL. Why wouldn't you consider NCL again?

Thanks!

Another thing is when doing a comparison , you can't take Fantasy and put it up against Allure or take Breeze and compare it to Majesty of the seas, I see this all too offten.

Examples like we cruised on Allure and it was great, so much to do but we found Carnival Fantasy limited on entertainment .....ya think?