Vista to Miami

Buck64

ImageUploadedByForums1422766409.435733.jpg.cada8ff9d6c4e08150f5c91902498828.jpg

Future Vista Sail Dates, notice the 6/8 day pattern (like the Breeze later in the dates)....Miami

Carnival Liberty - 4/14/12 - 4/21/12 (Eastern Caribbean)

Carnival Breeze - 3/16/13 - 3/24/13 (Eastern Caribbean)

Carnival Ecstasy - 3/31/14 - 4/4/14 (Key West & Cozumel)

Carnival Sunshine - 4/17/14 - 4/19/14 (Freeport, BS)

Carnival Liberty - 4/19/15 - 4/26/15 (Southern Caribbean from San Juan)

NCL Getaway - 9/26/15 - 10/3/15 (Eastern Caribbean)

ImageUploadedByForums1422766400.070331.jpg.12f93c8f231ebbf17dd4f11deaa0b4b2.jpg

[ATTACH]338756[/ATTACH][ATTACH]338757[/ATTACH]

Future Vista Sail Dates, notice the 6/8 day pattern (like the Breeze later in the dates)....Miami

We still don't know if the dates on Carnival's website are reliable. As per the Carnival Vista Getaway Giveaway (http://www.carnivalvistasweeps.com/) and those winning a complimentary Carnival Vista cruise at the event in New York, we know there is an 11 day cruise departing on November 7, 2016. This information is not reflected on Carnival's website.

FWIW, Fort Lauderdale was deployed to the alternating 6 and 8 day itineraries long before Miami was even brought into consideration.

Official Contest Rules:

15be36857c371367cb8a0e65e6d6c8fb.png

Carnival's Manage My Booking:

b76f0872d772685268ea690488a6e244.png

Edited by Pixelate

If I was a betting woman, I would guess Miami or Fort Lauderdale. Now hopefully those dates get offset a bit. As one of my potential travelling dates hits the 6 day and if it's anything like the 6 day the Breeze does (Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Cozumel. , it's not my thing. Now I found a cruise that does HMC, Grand Turk and Amber Cove. And while many would find that boring as $%^&, it would be the perfect R&R cruise.

I say Vista to MIA, Breeze to Canaveral. And if not Breeze to Canaveral, Magic to Canaveral and Breeze to Galveston.

lol.. it's like watching tennis..left right left right left right.. lol

my money is on whomever wins ..lol.

I sail out of any/all Florida ports so keeping my fingers crossed it finds a home in Florida..somewhere. :)

Where would Vista be going that it would take 11 days to get there from NY? Isn't Miami too close for that itinerary? :confused:

It has to go someplace other then the United States. So maybe a stop in the Bahamas, or Puerto Rico or maybe even Bermuda and then down to Miami. I hope they release the info soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Where would Vista be going that it would take 11 days to get there from NY? Isn't Miami too close for that itinerary? :confused:

In order to do a reposition cruise (with guests on board) from NY to Miami, they would have to visit either, Aruba, Bonaire, or Curacao. So this might explain an 11 day journey from NY to Miami.

Vista will be out of Miami for 24 months of its first 36 months in service.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/article9056738.html

Awesome news! Thanks for bringing this over!

I don't live close to any port (Chicago) but *selfishly* I was hoping it's home port was going to be somewhere in South Florida as opposed to Galveston, so this news definitely makes me a happy camper today! :D

It has to go someplace other then the United States. So maybe a stop in the Bahamas, or Puerto Rico or maybe even Bermuda and then down to Miami. I hope they release the info soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

In order to do a reposition cruise (with guests on board) from NY to Miami, they would have to visit either, Aruba, Bonaire, or Curacao. So this might explain an 11 day journey from NY to Miami.

Thanks for the clarification. Just heard the breaking news, Miami will be the home port. Yayy!!!

That's what I want to know before I get to excited and disappointed. I am excited to see Magic come to PC as I want to cruise on her, but sad to see Breeze go to Galveston as that is farther away from us and I have no interest in their itineraries they offer.

Awesome news! Thanks for bringing this over!

I don't live close to any port (Chicago) but *selfishly* I was hoping it's home port was going to be somewhere in South Florida as opposed to Galveston, so this news definitely makes me a happy camper today! :D

I love this just 15 minutes from my home.

Norwegian has the Getaway and Escape will be arriving soon, no way Carnival gives up the Breeze to bring in an old clunker. To stay competitive, they need both the Breeze and Vista. I can see Glory and Splendor moving, for sure.

My old local news station spilled the beans early ImageUploadedByForums1423001644.402988.jpg.c353f062e85f05a36ecb410a7b641dd5.jpg

Carnival Liberty - 4/14/12 - 4/21/12 (Eastern Caribbean)

Carnival Breeze - 3/16/13 - 3/24/13 (Eastern Caribbean)

Carnival Ecstasy - 3/31/14 - 4/4/14 (Key West & Cozumel)

Carnival Sunshine - 4/17/14 - 4/19/14 (Freeport, BS)

Carnival Liberty - 4/19/15 - 4/26/15 (Southern Caribbean from San Juan)

NCL Getaway - 9/26/15 - 10/3/15 (Eastern Caribbean)