Vista to Miami

Buck64

Norwegian has the Getaway and Escape will be arriving soon, no way Carnival gives up the Breeze to bring in an old clunker. To stay competitive, they need both the Breeze and Vista. I can see Glory and Splendor moving, for sure.

I agree.

Sent from my iPad. Typos are inevitable.

Here's the rundown:

Vista - Miami

Breeze - Galveston

Magic - Port Canaveral

Oh, how I would love to see Breeze come here! Who are you hearing this from, and is it confirmed?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by talkorpi

I'm going on the Breeze this summer, so if it moves at least I would have sailed her. I would love for the Magic to be in Fort Lauderdale or Miami so I can try her as well, presuming she stays for 2017, as next year's Mediterranean cruise on the Vista will be my only one...so looking ahead.

But what source did that come from?

Sent from my LG-D415 using Forums mobile app

My friend Norm is currently on a cruise, he's a double diamond with a black card. Anyhow he told me the same info about the ships being switched around.

My old local news station spilled the beans early [ATTACH]339062[/ATTACH]

Carnival Liberty - 4/14/12 - 4/21/12 (Eastern Caribbean)

Carnival Breeze - 3/16/13 - 3/24/13 (Eastern Caribbean)

Carnival Ecstasy - 3/31/14 - 4/4/14 (Key West & Cozumel)

Carnival Sunshine - 4/17/14 - 4/19/14 (Freeport, BS)

Carnival Liberty - 4/19/15 - 4/26/15 (Southern Caribbean from San Juan)

NCL Getaway - 9/26/15 - 10/3/15 (Eastern Caribbean)

FL news outlets are good about that. That's how Mobile found out that Carnival was pulling out. LOL :D

Glad to see my initial line of thinking wasn't too far off base, event though some thought I was nuts.

I'm thrilled with Vista to Miami - that means I better hurry and get on the Breeze if she is leaving though! Because I am definitely not going to sail from Galveston....not until there are better itineraries anyway.

In order to do a reposition cruise (with guests on board) from NY to Miami, they would have to visit either, Aruba, Bonaire, or Curacao. So this might explain an 11 day journey from NY to Miami.

Cartagena, CO or Trinidad and Tobago would also be options, but your right that it will most likely be one (or more) of the ABC islands.

One other option, it could be an 11-day journey from New Your to San Juan, followed by a second seperate cruise from San Juan to Miami, since San Juan is exempted from the distant foreign port requirement, and often serves as a start/stop point on 2 leg repo journeys.

Norwegian has the Getaway and Escape will be arriving soon, no way Carnival gives up the Breeze to bring in an old clunker. To stay competitive, they need both the Breeze and Vista. I can see Glory and Splendor moving, for sure.

I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glad to see my initial line of thinking wasn't too far off base, event though some thought I was nuts.

I'm thrilled with Vista to Miami - that means I better hurry and get on the Breeze if she is leaving though! Because I am definitely not going to sail from Galveston....not until there are better itineraries anyway.

i sure hope the Breeze is coming to Galveston.