Formal nights on 8 day cruise?

hotpinkchica14

We are headed out on an 8 day eastern cruise next weekend on Carnival Breeze and we are pretty happy that our team made it to the Conference Championship. GO COLTS!! My question is can anyone tell me when the formal nights usually are. The itinerary is Day 2 Nassau and Day 3 Sea Day so I'm not sure which one would be the 1st formal night. Of course I would love it to be Day 2 so that we can watch the game no problem because we really want to do formal night. Also, our last 2 days are sea days, which one would be the 2nd formal night? Thanks for any help.

Edited by hotpinkchica14

I would guess first sea day, and then since you have back to back sea days on the return, the first sea day on the return trip as the second one will be just before debarkation. That is how we did it on the Liberty this past week and we were on an 8 day as well.

I would guess first sea day, and then since you have back to back sea days on the return, the first sea day on the return trip as the second one will be just before debarkation. That is how we did it on the Liberty this past week and we were on an 8 day as well.

We are headed out on an 8 day eastern cruise next weekend on Carnival Breeze and we are pretty happy that our team made it to the Conference Championship. GO COLTS!! .

So here I am watching the game on tape delay - and perusing the boards between plays - beginning of the fourth qtr score 21-13 - and saw the title to your post - as we're sailing an 8 day in a few weeks I was interested in responses - and your first sentence takes all the suspense away...never entered my mind that a post about formal nights would talk about the NFL playoffs!!

Oh well -

Edited by seabum

Sorry :)

but thanks for posting your reply -

and like I said - congrats on beating the broncos - (and the NFL's chosen one.) It was a great game today.

I just hope your "Luck runs out next week" - (Not that you were lucky today - just a play on words by the way)

Being from NH originally I'm a huge Pats fan.

Pretty lucky myself this playoff season - as I kinda like all the teams that are left - after my Pats that is! (don't like Denver, or Carolina - used to really hate Dallas - but the Ravens have taken over my my most hated team these days - so I went 4 for 4 this weekend)

I hope you have a blast on your cruise -

So here I am watching the game on tape delay - and perusing the boards between plays - beginning of the fourth qtr score 21-13 - and saw the title to your post - as we're sailing an 8 day in a few weeks I was interested in responses - and your first sentence takes all the suspense away...never entered my mind that a post about formal nights would talk about the NFL playoffs!!

Oh well -

Never use the internet when watching tape delayed sports.