residence inn in weston, fl

memcrus

Any particular reason why you chose to stay over 30 minutes inland? :confused: I trust you're renting a car as a taxi out there from FLL and back to Port Everglades would cost more than you could have possibly saved by not staying closer.

There are dozens of restaurants in the Weston area, you won't have any problem eating there at any level of dining you choose. It wouldn't be an area I'd suggest for convenience to the port/airport. I live about 3 miles closer to the port than Weston and it's a $40 cab ride. There are many hotels around the port/airport area that would make much more sense unless you are getting some outstanding deal. For your local information, the port and airport are very close to each other.

we have booked this hotel for 1 night pre-cruise. Anyone have any info on this hotel & any restaurants in that area?:)

Nice area, nice hotel, typical Marriott property.

Restaurants nearby, just south of the hotel on Weston Road

The Bonefish Grill for seafood http://www.bonefishgrill.com/index_flash.asp,

Pei Wei for Asian http://www.peiwei.com/ or for a great pizza, Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza. All three are in a brand new shopping center that includes a great liquor store for last minute purchases. ;)

Archived