Email address - Maitre'D on the Magic

pearose

I have tried emailing the Maitr'D on the Magic and the email was returned undeliverable. I tried MCmaitrd@carnival.com and it did not work.

Does anyone know the correct email for the Magic? TIA!

If that is the email address you used it appears to be misspelled, it should be MCmaitred@carnival.com. Hope this works for you and have a fun cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
I have tried emailing the Maitr'D on the Magic and the email was returned undeliverable. I tried MCmaitrd@carnival.com and it did not work.

Pearose, There seems to be a new Maitre D on the Magic. I will miss Ante very much. Elvis seems to be the new one. I am sailing on Feb. 23. Please post something about your MDR experience when you return. Thanks-arleen

I will! I emailed him with no response. I did send John Heald a message on face book also. Someone replied and asked me to repost my request to John on Feb 4th, so I will do that. I feel certain we will get our request for a table for 5. I will let you know how the MDR was though when we get back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I will! I emailed him with no response. I did send John Heald a message on face book also. Someone replied and asked me to repost my request to John on Feb 4th, so I will do that. I feel certain we will get our request for a table for 5. I will let you know how the MDR was though when we get back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I always email cclsupport@carnival.com and they handle it for me. I don't go through John or his so called helpers that answer for him when he is away.

Thanks. Bon Voyage!

Pearose, There seems to be a new Maitre D on the Magic. I will miss Ante very much. Elvis seems to be the new one. I am sailing on Feb. 23. Please post something about your MDR experience when you return. Thanks-arleen

We sailed on the Magic this past November and again on January 4, 2015. Elvis was the Maître D' both times. We will be back on the Magic in April and he said he would be the MD on that cruise also.

Ante is also a wonderful Maitre D'. Someone recently told us which ship he is on, but I cannot remember. Elvis should know for sure.

We sailed on the Magic this past November and again on January 4, 2015. Elvis was the Maître D' both times. We will be back on the Magic in April and he said he would be the MD on that cruise also.

Ante is also a wonderful Maitre D'. Someone recently told us which ship he is on, but I cannot remember. Elvis should know for sure.

Thanks for posting this, we were wondering where Elvis was nowadays?

• 1 month later...

I just received a reply for dining options on the Magic and "Elvis" is not there anymore.

Elvis is not here anymore. We will accommodate your request.

See you soon.

Regards,

Klaudio Vukic

Sr.Maitre D', Carnival Magic

Office 0032 | Cel: 32182 | e: mcmaitred@carnival.com

Here ya go.

Its the two letter ship code then maitred@carnival.com

Maitre d' - xxmaitred@carnival.com

Steakhouse - xxsteakhouse@carnival.com (for ships with a steakhouse)

BR Breeze

CQ Conquest

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

EL Elation

FA Fantasy

FD Freedom

FS Fascination

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MC Magic

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

PR Pride

SE Sensation

SL Splendor

SP Spirit

SH Sunshine

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

Hope this helps.:)

Elvis is now on the Triumph.

We cruised with him on the Magic in January. We had the Triumph cruise 2 weeks later and saw him. He was moved some time late Jan.

Edited by gone_cruisin