Princess Cays Bungalows

steilkurve

We have gotten the bungalow for years. I find the level of service really depends on the Ship and crew. If we cruise alone we don't get it anymore. I think it's a waste for just the two of us. If friends or family come on the cruise with us, we spring for it because the four or six of us have a great time. We bring a small radio and there is AC, a table, shelves, and closing doors. Plus a spigot shower on the side. If more than two people I would do it.

Like you, we wondered if a bungalow was worth it. We're a family of four and the bungalow was perfect for our needs. It was great to have an air conditioned space to relax and enjoy a meal, as well as having a place to store our gear (cameras, beach bags, sun screen, beverages, etc.) As the other poster says, the outdoor shower is a bonus.

Like you, we wondered if a bungalow was worth it. We're a family of four and the bungalow was perfect for our needs. It was great to have an air conditioned space to relax and enjoy a meal, as well as having a place to store our gear (cameras, beach bags, sun screen, beverages, etc.) As the other poster says, the outdoor shower is a bonus.

Is there any way to lock/secure the bungalow so that you could leave valuables etc. inside while you walk on the beach or get some lunch?

I don't think so. But we have never worried about it. It's all princess folks on the beach and no one has bothered our bungalow, ever. We always get one. The only problem with them is the distance to the nicer beach as we have small kids. They don't like the little beach by the bungalows, so we'll see how it works this year to walk them over to the swimming beach from the bungalow and if the bungalow is worth it if we're not near it to enjoy it.

We booked a sanctuary bungalow last month. The staff that works them are from the specialty restaurants as well as sanctuary staff. It was just my husband and I and we were thrilled with the experience. I just wish we were in port longer! We walked the Island and never worried leaving our things in the bungalow. It was great to have AC too. And spray misters by the lounge chairs outside. Really private and relaxing and indulgent. We felt very spoiled. A great way to end our trip.

We added the $25 pp for the VIP gourmet lunch. It was outstanding and delicious!

10933769_10206281078692715_4344895489614859489_n.jpg?oh=bce11be236fb451cdf4882181e2dc1b0&oe=54B97D71&__gda__=1421369694_57d256dbca1a593a051ddfc62dd0cd04

10931322_10206281095493135_275901149546254000_n.jpg?oh=3c52b67058ad5020586ec3731f4fb298&oe=54B89F94&__gda__=1421440671_05fdd66790b9b0bb027a990f42898282