Haven - taking a look around?

Rufferto

I'm not booked in a Haven suite, but I would love to take a quick tour through the area. I'm going on the Breakaway in March. Would it be possible to do this?

Unlikely. You wouldn't be able to get into the Haven area, in order to ask the Concierge.

If you go to the M & G you might be able to ask the Hotel Director if you could get a tour... which I assume they would delegate.

Unlikely. You wouldn't be able to get into the Haven area, in order to ask the Concierge.

If you go to the M & G you might be able to ask the Hotel Director if you could get a tour... which I assume they would delegate.

I wouldn't say that it would be unlikely.

All ships have a mailbox for HD by the Guest Services desk and one could write them a note kindly asking for a quick peek. I don't see why they wouldn't agree to giving a quick, accompanied tour - it's a great marketing possibily after all.

All ships have a mailbox for HD by the Guest Services desk and one could write them a note kindly asking for a quick peek. I don't see why they wouldn't agree to giving a quick, accompanied tour - it's a great marketing possibily after all.

Chance are that they are occupied but NCL wouldn't like to turn a possible client away so if the HD doesn't come up with anything ask if you can see it upon disembarkment of the unit.

Chance are that they are occupied but NCL wouldn't like to turn a possible client away so if the HD doesn't come up with anything ask if you can see it upon disembarkment of the unit.

OP asked about the Haven area, not Haven suite.

Good point. We ended at the same point: Ask the HD...

When I typed 'unlikely', I was thinking of ops to ask the concierge, who is inaccessible unless you're already in the area.

On my last cruise I stayed in the Haven and a father and son stood behind me as I was going in and I held the door for them. I assumed they were guests, but after holding the door open the father said to his son, "Do you want to check it out?" I didn't really care or make a big thing about it. I just told them that it wasn't all that spectacular, and that is my opinion. I may be in the minority, but I find a cruise with NCL to be a tremendous value, but a cruise on NCL in the Haven is a bit of a rip-off. I would rather book a balcony or mini-suite, buy the UDP, UBP, book a few excursions, and still have money to spare.

I'm not booked in a Haven suite, but I would love to take a quick tour through the area. I'm going on the Breakaway in March. Would it be possible to do this?

If you roll call is having a Cabin Crawl hopefully someone will have a Haven suite and be willing to put it on the tour.

We've offered ours on the Epic, Breakaway and soon to be Getaway. I think most people would like to see what's beehind the "magic door"! ;)

If your don't have an active roll call - or they are not intested in a Cabin Crawl then I'd ask around and see if there is a way to get a guided tour through Guest Services or the Hotel Director.