Last day and cases!

Whatshallicallmyself

Buy some mini deod, toothpaste, moisturiser, sun lotion etc. in the supermarket before you go and take them in your hand luggage. It is good to have them to freshen up when you arrive anyway in case there is a delay with the luggage arriving in your cabin. This way you can have them for the morning you are leaving, packing any larger toiletries in the suitcase the night before.

It is out first time on a fly cruise and with all the above answers I now know what to do about hairspray, sunscreen, deodorant, etc, but can some kind lady explain about make up items such as foundation, lipstick, mascara, eye-shadow, etc. Do they go in the small plastic bag or are some items prohibited. I don't like the idea of travelling without make up!!

Can I carry lipstick and deodorant in my hand baggage?

You can take solid cosmetics, such as standard lipsticks or stick deodorants, in your hand baggage.

Liquid, aerosol or gel cosmetics, including atomisers, creams, roll-on deodorants, sprays and gels are subject to the standard liquid rules. They must be carried in containers of 100ml or less, within a single closed transparent resealable plastic bag that has a capacity no greater than 1 litre (approximately 20cm x 20cm).