123 Promo added to March 2015 sailings

bajathree

[quote name='wallysdtr']We also booked in March onboard. I just made a change yesterday and it worked out great. I did have to call back because the first rep I talked to was not so helpful. We changed from Concierge to Aqua Spa guaranteed cabin and also got the 1-2-3 Go. We did pay the difference and actually financially came out ahead by paying the difference because of the additional onboard credit. The young lady I worked with yesterday was awesome. I wish you luck and remember to call back if the first rep doesn't want to help. they might be able to do something today! give it a try.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. We were successful as well. In the end we paid $125 to go from C3 with no perks to A1 with full perks, so I'm going to declare that a success.

And as mentioned--call back if you get the wrong answer. Lots of people have success with this. Celebrity isn't going to refund you any money if prices drop, but they will work with you to upgrade based on the price you paid vs. the new pricing.

Today I sat down and checked out the prices for our March 2015 cruise. We are booked in a A1 cabin. Cost with 123go all in, that we paid booking last month before final payment $3640. Today the cost is $3625. Not a big deal and I got the room I wanted. Cost for a A1 cabin without 123go all in is $3200. The prices I give are with all fees, gratuities and OBC. So in the end the drink package for a 7 day cruise is costing $440 for 2 people.
As we are Elite Plus. I can get sparkling wine and other drink at the morning Elite breakfast, normally right next to Blu. I have bottled water in my Aqua cabin. I can get free lattes at Cafe Al Bacio all day. Free drinks most evenings at the Elite Event.
I'm seating back thinking how many more drinks am I doing to drink. I came up with 10 drinks for the whole 7 days. That means each drink is costing me $22.00 per drink. I do not drink soda pop. My other half drinks less than I do.
This will be our 1st time trying the drink package. What I do know is that $440 can go a long why buying drinks.

I was on a TA awhile back where several people were pretty upset at the last minute promo offered. They were able to get some solution that satisfied many of them. If it is important or you feel upset about it call back. You never know, yes I know the TA's do like this and I know you may speak to a cranky person.

All in all I cannot believe it is in the lines best interest to train everyone to book last minute.