Quick Bon Voyage Question

kelkel2

So I realized after I got off the phone with my PVP today that I forgot to ask and I figured you guys would know the answer.

I switched cruises today from 7 days on the Sunshine to the 8 day Breeze. Anyways I realized when I booked my original cruise I bought a Bon Voyage purchase. Is that purchase tied to your booking number and it will go with me and theres nothing I need to do with the purchase? I've switched rooms before but not completely different ships.

Plus, when I go into my cruise manager I can't find any proof of purchase, I never have been able to find a proof of purchase. Just the email they sent me as a receipt.

When I switched cruises my Bon Voyage order was tied to my booking number so I received the order with no problem.

I like having a receipt so I contacted the Bon Voyage dept and requested one.

Same here. Was booked on the Splendor but they had a small fire problem the week before departure. We transferred to the Spirit out of San Diego and our BV order just followed us.

The e-mail receipt they sent is all you get. Print it out and take it with you.

Same here. Was booked on the Splendor but they had a small fire problem the week before departure. We transferred to the Spirit out of San Diego and our BV order just followed us.

The e-mail receipt they sent is all you get. Print it out and take it with you.

Will do! Thank you! I figured since our number didn't change we should be fine. I'll print the email!