NCL Getaway h7 question

quasarhaze

All

Long time lurker, 1st time poster.

I am currently booked on the getaway for a 12 night southern Caribbean cruise in oct. I decided to upgrade from 2 balconies to a haven fwd penthouse (2 people). I initially went for 2 cabins for extra space, etc but the h7 with the separate bedroom looks awesome (and haven amenities!).

Based on the great info I found in this forum, I know to stay away from the deck 13 fwd suite due to the hull balcony. My question is, is there an appreciable difference in the view between deck 10 (port) and 11 (starboard) for the window in the bedroom? I am currently booked for deck 10 but I wonder how the view is as you may get more of the bow of the ship as opposed to a higher deck.

I think I like deck 10 port location, but would go with the deck 11 starboard if it has a better view from the higher vantage point.

Any suggestions?

Thanks much!

Quasarhaze

Go hawks.

I don't think there is much difference between 10 and 11 or port and starboard. Usually half your ports will be on one side of the ship and half on the other side. You can always walk around the ship - there is a top deck for Haven guests - to get different views. Also, you will be in and out of your penthouse quite a lot and up at the Haven and also roaming around the ship. These ships are just fantastic and I think you will have a great cruise whichever suite you choose.

We booked a H7 last week, deck 9 for the larger cabin as deck 9 and 12 are the larger H7 i was told. Would have preferred deck 12 but no availability, cant see there been much of a forward view but balcony will do, but one deck above 678 Ocean place will be convenient.

I also tried to get one on 9 or 12 but no luck for the same reasons, no joy.Have a suspicion that between now and oct that I'll justify the additional expense of trading all of this in for what behind door number 2 (h4 2 br villa).