Galveston or Charleston?

blubonnet

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the read!:D

I'm thinking of booking a seven day cruise in November. I've sailed out of Galveston several times and am growing a bit tired of the standard Western Caribbean routes. My traveling partner lives in North Carolina but we've never sailed out of Charleston. We had viewed Charleston as a smaller port, with an older ship and no balcony options (unless you book a suite.) But the tides are turning...so:

What do you prefer? Does the eastern route or western route hold sway over you? What do you think of the Fantasy, versus Magic? Is newer better? Is bigger better? Will life change after Vista?:eek:

Edited by blubonnet
spelling

What "eastern" route on the Fantasy? If it's the Amber Cove/Grand Turk/Half Moon Cay I may actually bite the bullet and cruise on Carnival's oldest and smallest class of ship. Otherwise, NO WAY would I even remotely consider it.

I live less than 5 hours from Charleston and even with that new itinerary, I'm still having a hard time convincing myself to sail on the Fantasy. She needs to be retired.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi