St Kitts Watersports - feedback?

butterbread

• 4 weeks later...

I just booked the jet ski snorkel tour with them and flyboarding for March 31st. The owner, Jeff Andrade has quickly responded to my email questions. They also have great reviews on Trip Advisor

I am going to give it a try and will post a review when I return

Here is some more information they emailed me regarding the jet ski snorkel tour:

The cost of the tour is $125 for one person on a Jet Ski, $180 for 2 people on one Jet Ski or $225us for 3 people on one Jet Ski. We start off at Cockleshell Bay by our WaterSports center then Jet ski for 20-25 mins to a pristine location that is only accessible by boat. We tie up the Jet Ski's right in front of a ship wreck then go snorkelling for about an hour or so then head back. The tour usually lasts around 2 hours.

St.Kitts WaterSports Center is located at Reggae beach bar, which is approx 20 mins from the port. Any Taxi will know our location and the drive alone is worth the fare as it is very scenic and beautiful. Reggae beach is a place you should visit anyways, the beach is one of the nicest in St.Kitts, they have excellent food and frozen drinks. There are beach chairs to lounge on and there is also good snorkelling and other beach activities like:

Kiteboarding,

Powered Paragliding,

Flyboarding,

Paddle boards / Kayaks

Wakeboarding / Water Skiing / Tubing

Hobie Wave and MORE.

In order to reserve a spot for you we require your credit card info. We won't charge your card unless you don't show up and give us 48 hour notice. On the day of the lesson we prefer cash, we do accept major credit cards however there is a 4% processing fee.