Lido Deck cabins on Azura

Trashy Woman

We've booked a Caribbean cruise on an early saver fare and just received our cabin allocation. It's L312 on the Lido Deck (right next door to the bar). Has anyone else had a cabin on the Lido Deck? I'm worried it will be noisy.

Well what a coincidence, yes we were in the very same cabin last June for the med We booked again for Caribbean in Feb for normal price and strongly considered choosing same cabin, but decide on a change. There is no noise at all at night. The only thing we could hear was the sale away music late afternoon, I think there was only 2. No problem. Also sometimes we could hear the crew putting sun loungers out in the morning above our cabin for about 5 mins.

Don't worry it's a great location, and very handy for breakfast and the observation deck at the end of corridor. Just turn left out of the cabin door and the lift is a few yards away.

By the way I left a book I hadn't finished reading. Darren Clarke autobiography, can you check if it's still there :o

Edited by Mr Piano