Circle C on Pride... looking for feedback and schedules

Weeziblu

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some feedback/reviews of Circle C. I see lots of talk about Camp Carnival for younger kids and the Club O2 for teens, but can't seem to locate much info on Circle C. If anyone can provide some feedback on the types of activities/parties scheduled for this age group, I'd appreciate it. I'd love to share the info with my daughter and niece in anticipation of our Aug sailing.

Thanks you!

You are probably better off asking this on the family board...I'm pretty confident you can find the daily program schedules posted there. But they do not tend to meet in the morning, or if they do, it is later to allow the teens to sleep in. The kids come and go as they please and they will have everything from games, to dance parties, to putt putt golf competitions. It the basic teenager hang-out place where they can meet up, get to know each other, and have fun.

You are probably better off asking this on the family board...I'm pretty confident you can find the daily program schedules posted there. But they do not tend to meet in the morning, or if they do, it is later to allow the teens to sleep in. The kids come and go as they please and they will have everything from games, to dance parties, to putt putt golf competitions. It the basic teenager hang-out place where they can meet up, get to know each other, and have fun.

thank you! i didn't even think to check the family boards! appreciate the heads-up!

• 4 weeks later...

My son was so happy with Circle C, when we cruised 2 years ago. Friends he made, he still keeps in contact with them. They do everything from scavenger hunts to glow dance parties. I hardly saw him during the trip. Hopefully he will enjoy Club O2 with our sailing in July.

Our 3 boys loved Circle C on Sunshine, although they didn't attend many of the activities. I knew from reading other posts it was important for them to go the first night to meet the other kids. After that, they hung out or met up in Circle C a lot. There was a glow party they said was fun, and there was some kind of game/trivia where they won prizes like drawstring bags, flashlights, etc. They had so much fun, they preferred our Carnival cruise to the Disney cruise we took previously!

Our 3 boys loved Circle C on Sunshine, although they didn't attend many of the activities. I knew from reading other posts it was important for them to go the first night to meet the other kids. After that, they hung out or met up in Circle C a lot. There was a glow party they said was fun, and there was some kind of game/trivia where they won prizes like drawstring bags, flashlights, etc. They had so much fun, they preferred our Carnival cruise to the Disney cruise we took previously!

good to know, thanks for responding.