Ultimate Beverage Package

yourock144

Getting the UBP as my freestlye promo for my upcoming cruise, does anyone know if there is limit on how many drinks you can have in a day? I know Carnival caps it at 10 for alcoholic drinks and RCI doesn't have a cap but is every 15min. Never sailed with NCL and was just curious on what to expect.

Getting the UBP as my freestlye promo for my upcoming cruise, does anyone know if there is limit on how many drinks you can have in a day? I know Carnival caps it at 10 for alcoholic drinks and RCI doesn't have a cap but is every 15min. Never sailed with NCL and was just curious on what to expect.

Just back from Epic! No limit! I think you will enjoy the UBP, I know we got our monies worth and we paid for ours.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No limits, you'll love it.

I never even got the feeling that there was a time limit between drinks.

If I was drinking with someone, one round they would use my card for both drinks, the next time my friends.

do you have to pay a gratuity every time you order a drink? Can you order drinks at dinner?

No... The gratuity is included with your UBP. You can order drinks with dinner.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

You can buy the package at any time it doesn't have to be when you book, also you can buy the package online PRE cruise and you usually save a few bucks per day... but you can also buy it once you get ON the ship :)

Does the sticker now come on the card itself, or will we have to go to a bar to get the sticker put on?

Had to go to a table setup in the guest service/atrium area to get the sticker last week on Epic

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

is it possible to get this package if we have already booked over 6 months ago ???

You can always buy it. If you are asking if you can get it for free under the current promo, you would have to cancel your booking and make a new one. It might be worth it for you (depending on the current fares for your cruise and how soon you are sailing).

Thank you, i am sailing on the Jewel on April 4th thru the 11th. I just heard back from my TA who called NCL and they would not grandfater me in. We have an SC Suite, it would have been a great deal for us. My TA said our room we booked went up $900.00 so i guess we do not get the great deal. So much for booking early. We booked last Audust. :(:(

We had the UBP and they bartenders let us get 2 drinks at a time with it. Maybe because we both had the UBP? If we both wanted a drink and a shot, the bartender would use both of our cards and we'd each sign for 2 drinks. There would be no charges to our room.

Is it any drink up to $10. I read somewhere else that wine was up to $10' date=' but cocktails were only up to $8.50?[/quote']It used to be something like that, with different price limits for different drinks, but the current package is simplified ($10 for all alcoholic beverages), and more expensive than before. Check the date on anything you read about the UBP, because there is a lot of outdated information out there.