Anyone stay at the Radission --PT Canaveral lately??

PH8

I know the location is a good one to see the ships while they are in the port,but I would like your input on the actual condition of the hotels(rooms)......We usually never stay the night before since we are so close,but we plan on meeting some friends this time who are staying there........

I have heard some things about the hotel but would like some more input from those who have stayed there recently.......

Thanks!!

I have a reservation there for precruise for MOS 10/09 but am thinking about just staying at the Hyatt at the airport. Doing this for convenience more than anything.

There are some not so good reviews on tripadvisor.com. but there are people on this board who have stayed there before and say it's great.

I have a feeling people from these boards get together to have a party the night before(which is fine with me too),but I want to know the condition of the rooms..........I,too,havent heard too much good in that department............

booze brothers -

I didn't realize you could get the Radisson at the port on priceline. What location area and what star level did you use? Is there other hotels that could pop up in that catagory or are you guaranteed the Radisson? Thanks for any info.

we stayed at the raddison in may before our mariner cruise.

it is a beautiful hotel , rooms were very nice and comfortable.

i prefere to stay in radisson hotels than any other and have stayed in radissons all over the world.

for the price that you pay the radisson at pt canaveral is very good and the staff are very pleasent , when we stayes there were 4 adults and we had booked 2 rooms as we didnt realise at the time that there were 2 beds in each room , and indeed we needed only the 1 room.

we arrived there pretty late as we got lost (first time driving in america!!)anyhow both parties went to their rooms and realised about the bed situation , my sister an boyfriend had had showers and used their room and recpetion still allowed them to stay in our room and didnt charge anything.

i would higly recomend the radisson at port canaveral.

We stayed there in June before a Carnival Cruise on the Glory. We stayed 2 nights in a King 2 room suite. Our room was terrific. I loved the big bathtub and the 2 rooms were great. I have heard how the regular rooms need updating, but the 2 room suite was great. Nothing bad to say about it at all. Had a great time at the pool, there is a band that plays there on the weekends and the restaurant is just OK for dinner. We ate in the hotel restaurant the first night and the 2nd, we went next door to Kelsey's Italian Restaurant. It was very good. Breakfast buffet was OK and we parked our rental car in the parkinglot and took the shuttle over to the ship. Could't have been easier to get back and forth. I would stay there again, but only in a 2 room suite. We are leaving 9/3 for a RCCL Mariner of the Seas cruise and staying at the Hampton Inn in Cocoa Beach the night before. My brother got the rooms for free from Hilton Honors, or I would go back to the Radisson.

Parrothead

HELLO!!!

Crystal and I stayed at the Radisson the night before our last Sovereign cruise which you already know about. We like the hotel.

Please email me. I have info about our last cruise I would like to tell you about.

Tim & Crystal

We stayed at the Radisson on August 6th, the night before our cruise. The rooms we were in were fine. I guess they must have been recently renovated. The carpet and bedding looked brand new. We took the shuttle to the ship and it could not have been easier. We had no wait for the shuttle coming back, either. Make sure to make reservations for the shuttle before you arrive.

My wife and I stayed at the Radisson at the Port last September and we are staying there again in Octocer of this year. We had a 2 room suite and it was beautiful. The room was very clean and the whirlpool was nice. Even though there was a hurricane approaching they still had all the facilities up and running(in fact they even were having a wedding reception). Staff was very nice and welcoming. Don't know about the regular room, but the suites are nice.

My Hubby and Self have stayed at this resort several times and Our room was always nice. Last time We stayed at the Radisson was last March when We sailed on the new "Mariner of the Seas". Free Parking and Shuttle to the ship were some nice extras. We had no complaints! It was always just to spend the night before boarding the Cruiseship.

Parrothead, I'm glad you post this question, I was thinking to do the same. You bet me to it. I hope what we have heard was just something that someone looked over and when these people check out they took care of it.:confused: Even someone stated their room looked to them they just updated it. We can only hope. Glad to hear some good thing nothing bad yet.

(I'm also with Parrothead group)

Thanks everyone for the feed back

THE LADY IN RED;)

See ya Oct,29th.

Parrothead, I'm glad you post this question, I was thinking to do the same. You bet me to it. I hope what we have heard was just something that someone looked over and when these people check out they took care of it.:confused: Even someone stated their room looked to them they just updated it. We can only hope. Glad to hear some good thing nothing bad yet.

(I'm also with Parrothead group)

Thanks everyone for the feed back

THE LADY IN RED;)

See ya Oct,29th.

Archived