Travelex

arkcruiser

Since the FIND feature is not working, let me ask what sort of experience people have had with Travelex cruise insurance. I have not used this company before and would like some input before I decide which policy to buy.

thanks

Only thing I can say is that I HOPE they're good, because we just insured two trips with them. The insurance rating on their underwriter is good, but that doesn't tell us much about claim handling. I'll be interested to see what others have to say.

Randy & Mary

click <a href="mailto:Therapst@aol.com">here</a href> to send us an e-mail.

Time remaining until Millennium cruise:
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;12;05;14;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Because I travel (for a living) I have an annual policy through another company. However, I always do supplement my coverage for cruises, etc. with Travelex.

I've never had a problem with them.

ocn,

The key question would be "Have you ever had a claim with them?" I'm sure nobody has any problem with them accepting premiums. With as much as you travel, I'd bet you have had a claim. Did Travelex handle it OK?

Archived