Navigator 7610

toovey

:) Sailing 12/31/05 on NOS and have cabin 7610 this is our first cruise and there will be 3 people in the cabin. Travle agent said there is 1 queen bed for my husband and I and a pullman for a 15 year old son. Is this really going to be cramped?:confused:

Your staying in a large oceanview stateroom. I have stayed in a regular oceanview stateroom on Explorer of the Seas with my wife and 2 children. Your queen bed is actually 2 twin beds pushed together. We have stayed in several oceanview staterooms with this configuration and prefer to leave the queen bed in the 2 twin configuration. It makes the room feel bigger and also makes it easier to get around. The pulman should be overhead on one side of the cabin so it may be difficult for him to climb in with the queen configuration. What ever way you choose you can store your luggage under the bed(s).

Archived