Parasailing........Where to do it?

weav02

IF PB lines are too long, Nachi Cocom is an option. We parasailed from PB last year. Be aware that it takes along time as everyone on the boat gets to sail before you are dropped off on shore. Bring cash and a camera that has a neck or wrist strap..just in case you drop it! It is a wonderful experience!

I will note that when I parasailed at Cancun, I went up much higher. I was mildly disappointed that the crew in Cozumel did not let me go HIGHER!! :D

There are definitely long lines at PB for all the motorized watersports. We waiting for over 2 hours (they told us 30 min.) and ended up not doing it because they told us the wait would still be "a little" longer. If you do go to PB, get there early and sign-up for what ever watersports you plan on doing...and bring enough cash to pay for it (tip too).

When we were at Paradise beach there was NO lines for anything- we got there early, about 930 ish.. and left at 2pm and there still was no lines for anything. I guess it depends on the day and how many ships are also in port that day. Its an awesome beach- my very favorite!!!!!!!!

We just got back. We hadn't made prior reservations but the guy who coordinates the taxis at the port gave us a name and directed us to go to Playa Azul. Beautiful beach, beautiful blue water and we only had to wait for them to call the boat to come and get us so we had drinks at the beach bar. $5 to get in but your reciepts will buy you a free drink at the bar. $55 per person.

Archived