Rays Reef & Rum - 8 year old

cakolb

We are travelling in Jan 06. Would like to do this tour with Nativeways. Would our 8 yr old daughter be ok for the snorkeling? She is a good swimmer and loves the water, but I don't know if the stingrays and fish will make her nervous. I haven't seen any posts about what tours are good for certain ages. My same concerns are for Cozumel as well. Any info would be appreciated. We also have 2 teenage sons so we want to find what is best for all.

We took our 8 and 11 year old on Nativeway's RRR tour. They were a little hesitant about the stingrays, but the guys from Nativeway are so good with the kids, that they had my two girls holding them and kissing them. They both had no problem with the snorkeling. They were able to swim around in close proximity of the boat, and didn't even mind that there were sharks a few yards away from them. Nativeway does an excellent job and your kids will love it!

We are travelling in Jan 06. Would like to do this tour with Nativeways. Would our 8 yr old daughter be ok for the snorkeling? She is a good swimmer and loves the water, but I don't know if the stingrays and fish will make her nervous. I haven't seen any posts about what tours are good for certain ages. My same concerns are for Cozumel as well. Any info would be appreciated. We also have 2 teenage sons so we want to find what is best for all.

WHAT DATE WILL YOU BE ON GRAND CAYMAN? JUST CURIOUS, I ALREADY AM BOOKED WITH NATIVEWAY FOR 1/3/06. MINE WILL BE 6 AND 8 WHEN WE TRAVEL.:)

WHAT DATE WILL YOU BE ON GRAND CAYMAN? JUST CURIOUS, I ALREADY AM BOOKED WITH NATIVEWAY FOR 1/3/06. MINE WILL BE 6 AND 8 WHEN WE TRAVEL.:)

We will be in GC on 1/5/06. I have booked the tour with Nativeway as well. We are on Carnival Victory.

Archived