Celebrity Infinity 9/4/2015 Sept 4 2015 R/T San Francisco

Pat&Paul

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Pat and Paul,

There's at least one more. This is Craig from Atlanta. I've been on the Infinity once before when Atlantis chartered it from Rio to Buenos Aires during Carnival. I think this cruise may be a bit quieter! Looking forward to seeing you on board.

Hey Pat and Paul,

There's at least one more. This is Craig from Atlanta. I've been on the Infinity once before when Atlantis chartered it from Rio to Buenos Aires during Carnival. I think this cruise may be a bit quieter! Looking forward to seeing you on board.

Awesome Craig! Look ford to meeting you.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Pat, for the re-direction to this link, too! Also, hello to you, too, Craig! So, is it really just the 4 of us on this sailing? Kinda hard to believe since it's originating with 2 actual days in San Fran. :confused:

Ron

Thanks, Pat, for the re-direction to this link, too! Also, hello to you, too, Craig! So, is it really just the 4 of us on this sailing? Kinda hard to believe since it's originating with 2 actual days in San Fran. :confused:

Ron

Hey Ron,

I'm sure there are LOTS of LGBT cruisers on this cruise, they must just be SHY. LOL.

Have you cruised with Celebrity before? This will be our 4th Celebrity and 6th cruise.

Pat

And then there were five… Hi there! We’re Jeff and Ken from the San Francisco Bay area. Love taking cruises from San Francisco without the airport hassles. We have been on a number of Celebrity ships, this one, ten years ago to Alaska with friends. This cruise is to wipe out the memories of our Panama Canal cruise, in April, on the Oceania Regatta where, for the first time out of 40+ cruises we were treated like Lepers by the other passengers. Anyway, really looking forward to this cruise and meeting you all.

Hi Guys!

Peter and Wayne here from Boston. We are regular Celebrity cruisers and love the Millennium Class ships. We are looking forward to meeting all of you.

We did the Panama Canal a few years ago on Celebrity and it was beyond fabulous. Actually, one of the ladies on the other roll call (Kathy) was someone we met onboard. Sorry to hear that a few of you had a bad time on Regatta! :eek: We've never been on Oceania.

Hello, everyone! If my count is correct, it looks like there's at least the 8 of us now: 3 couples and 2 singles traveling that are at least a part of this group thread :D This will also be my first time ever to visit San Fran. :o

I wonder if there are others? :confused: Other single travelers, too? :confused: As much as I really REALLY look forward to meeting everyone, I wanna make sure I don't get in the way or become a "5th. wheel" to anyone's vacation. :D :rolleyes:

Ron

Hello, everyone! If my count is correct, it looks like there's at least the 8 of us now: 3 couples and 2 singles traveling that are at least a part of this group thread :D This will also be my first time ever to visit San Fran. :o

I wonder if there are others? :confused: Other single travelers, too? :confused: As much as I really REALLY look forward to meeting everyone, I wanna make sure I don't get in the way or become a "5th. wheel" to anyone's vacation. :D :rolleyes:

Ron

Hey Ron,

No one is ever a 5th wheel in our books (at least for us)... Paul and I look forward to meeting you.

Oh by the way guys, the M class ships have an awesome men's sauna that has huge port hole windows that overlook the ocean / dock. ;-)

Pat

And then there were five… Hi there! We’re Jeff and Ken from the San Francisco Bay area. Love taking cruises from San Francisco without the airport hassles. We have been on a number of Celebrity ships, this one, ten years ago to Alaska with friends. This cruise is to wipe out the memories of our Panama Canal cruise, in April, on the Oceania Regatta where, for the first time out of 40+ cruises we were treated like Lepers by the other passengers. Anyway, really looking forward to this cruise and meeting you all.

Where in the bay area? We live in Sonoma county.

So, how can I tell if I'm a part of the sail away party...the cabin crawl (*and what actually is that and what does it entail....yeah, I don't get out much...LOL!*)...and whatever else that's planned? :D

I'm kinda taking this cruise "on purpose" to celebrate my "5-0" ( :eek: ) on Sept. 9 when we're in San Diego. :)

Ron

So, how can I tell if I'm a part of the sail away party...the cabin crawl (*and what actually is that and what does it entail....yeah, I don't get out much...LOL!*)...and whatever else that's planned? :D

I'm kinda taking this cruise "on purpose" to celebrate my "5-0" ( :eek: ) on Sept. 9 when we're in San Diego. :)

Ron

I think these are addressed on the regular roll call.

Any single, male, "family," FOD's from San Fran or elsewhere going on this sailing I wonder? :confused:

....or how to tell or where to look on CrCritic? All these ads for Atlantis aren't helping! LOL!

Ron

This is the best place to ask Ron. THIS roll call in the LGBT section. I have no doubt there will be a LGBT get together (FOD) each evening as well. I understand they actually list them in the daily as LGBT now though, not FOD. Celebrity has always been more progressive that way thank goodness.

Pat

I'm pretty certain there will be nightly LGBT mingles (FOD). However, in case there are not, anyone have any ideas where might be best to meet each evening and what time? Paul and I have a 'soft' reservation in Select Dining for 7PM each evening.

Pat

Ken and I have a winery in Napa, and we would like to invite you to a tasting of two of our red wines on embarkation day, Friday, September 4th ,in our suite, at 6PM. Don't worry if you are not a wine drinker, we'll just order something you like. This will be a mini meet and greet for our little group.

Please RSVP Jeff at my email jlw@pacbell.net

Edited by cruisepoor

Ken and I have a winery in Napa, and we would like to invite you to a tasting of two of our red wines on embarkation day, Friday, September 4th ,in our suite, at 6PM. Don't worry if you are not a wine drinker, we'll just order something you like. This will be a mini meet and greet for our little group.

We'd love to guys. Just sent an email. Look forward to meeting you both. We are in CC class on deck six, you guys?

Hi All - I'm sailing solo on the cruise. Nice to "meet" you all. Trying to finalize my shore ex plans!

Welcome Patrick! I see you are on Deck 6 as well. Maybe we should rename it the rainbow Deck? [emoji1]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

In rereading my post it looked like I was inviting only two people. That's not the case. Everyone's invited to the wine tasting. Hope to see you there. If the time doesn't work out for the majority of you, we can reschedule it Let me know!

Jeff