Celebrity Infinity 9/4/2015 Sept 4 2015 R/T San Francisco

Pat&Paul

We are game for whenever! First Second night...First sea night...let us know.

If it is Sept 4 we might have to shoot for 6:30 as we are trying to get back in time from a trip to the outer ends of SF getting my VA medical card. Pain in the a$$!

Pat

Since everyone seems to be out in the beautiful city of San Francisco on embarkation day (and why wouldn't you be) we are thinking about combining our wine tasting with a sail away, in our suite, on Saturday, September 5th at 5 o'clock. I assume it will be just after the drill. What do you all think?

Jeff & Ken

Since everyone seems to be out in the beautiful city of San Francisco on embarkation day (and why wouldn't you be) we are thinking about combining our wine tasting with a sail away, in our suite, on Saturday, September 5th at 5 o'clock. I assume it will be just after the drill. What do you all think?

Jeff & Ken

Sounds like a plan ...

Pat and Paul

I'll likely be out and about, but thanks for the offer! Hope to see you another time.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Jeff & Ken

I'd really love to be a part of the party...but, having never been to San Francisco or on the Infinity, but yet loving sail aways, I'm probably going to want to play "tourist" on the top deck with my new camera to catch all the sites...hopefully both those onboard as well as the skyline. LOL! That's just my 2 cents, though. A bit torn. :D

Jeff & Ken

If weare at muster drill though...maybe 4 or 7 is better...?

Hi Guys,

We'd love to join the rainbow meet & greet! We aren't drinkers so will unfortunately pass on the sure-to-be fabulous wine, but would enjoy meeting everyone. I know for sure I want to be on deck for sailaway to get pics going under the Golden Gate Bridge, but we'll make it work whatever you all decide.

Thanks for the invitation!

Peter & Wayne

So, how can I tell if I'm a part of the sail away party...the cabin crawl (*and what actually is that and what does it entail....yeah, I don't get out much...LOL!*)...and whatever else that's planned? :D

I'm kinda taking this cruise "on purpose" to celebrate my "5-0" ( :eek: ) on Sept. 9 when we're in San Diego. :)

Ron

Hi Ron,

Let me know if you have any questions. Happy "advance" Birthday! Such a coincidence >> I celebrated my 50th in San Diego pre-cruise a few years ago!

Best,

Peter

Ken and I have decided to cancel our sail away party and wail until it's convenient for everyone to get together, possible on one of the sea days

Jeff

No worries guys. We have plenty of time.

Pat (& Paul)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Hi, Pat and Paul! It's Ron! I got so busy before the trip started that I wasn't able to keep up with the chats. I've not met anyone yet from the group. Did everyone meet at 8:00 last night at the Martini Bar? I got caught up in conversation at the dinner table. Are you still getting these messages? I'm in room 9060 if you can call me or let me know when/where everyone's meeting next. It sounds like they've set aside LGBT time at 7:00 at the Martini Bar each night? Hope to meet you both and others today/tonight!

Ron

Hi, Pat and Paul! It's Ron! I got so busy before the trip started that I wasn't able to keep up with the chats. I've not met anyone yet from the group. Did everyone meet at 8:00 last night at the Martini Bar? I got caught up in conversation at the dinner table. Are you still getting these messages? I'm in room 9060 if you can call me or let me know when/where everyone's meeting next. It sounds like they've set aside LGBT time at 7:00 at the Martini Bar each night? Hope to meet you both and others today/tonight!

Ron

Ron ( and all) we are in 6136 and have dinner planned at 7 each night, but we are Select Dining so can change to any time. Call us and let us know. Now on with our regular scheduled Muster Drill... Lol. [emoji1]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk