Preordering Gifts

Tiff3

Hi we will be sailing on the dawn in a couple weeks, it will also be my boyfriends Bday on the 4th day of the cruise, which is also the day we are in Belize.I baught some cheap decorations I'm gonna ask the steward to put up while we are out in Belize that day. I'm wanting to preorder a bottle of champagne and a Carlos cake from the gifts selection on their website. I'm just curious if I can tell them a specific time to have the cake and champagne in the room by, because we should get back to the room by 6pm and I want it all set up by then, however I don't want it set up too early and be warm and cake be melted. Any suggestions? Has anyone else preordered any of the gifts?

If you mean for it to be a surprise - a fair warning.

YOU may be surprised when it shows up in an email or your documents confirming the order. Happens often.

I would order onboard myself.

They have an option to send a gift to someone on a cruise even if you're not going so I'm just going to do it that way. Even though I am going but that way I can pay with my own card

I ordered the bday package for my mom on our upcoming cruise, it doesn't show on her edocs, but it does show on the vacation summary of her account. Good thing she doesn't go on there and had printed her edocs before I purchased it =)