M Class Cabin Spreadsheet

RickOnt

Thanks Texan

But I was looking for something that is the same as the S-Class spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AtHczoNeooladEEyVmQwWmJhaGItbFZPUFNudTFZcEE

Does not look as thou a spreadsheet has been made. Takes someone that has lots of time to put together all the info for the spreadsheet.

Edited by texkan

There is a sort of spread sheet but it's not stickied so you have to look through the posts backwards from today to find the latest version, currently #131. It lists every cabin # and under each ship gives the post # for the review(s) if any exist. Easier is just search the thread for the cabin # you are interested in. You needn't specifiy the ship as all M class are the same.

I'd really encourage people to contribute their own commentary (even if there is already one entry, because opinions differ). There was no review of my cabin before I sailed, and the room turned out to have drawbacks.

Our vacation was great, I loved the Constellation, and would sail in that room again for a great deal. But it is nice to know in advance what you're getting, and that M class spreadsheet is a useful tool. Many thanks to the volunteer maintaining it.