Unisex Wraps

Jhondy210

Anyone ever buy the Unisex Wraps from Royal Caribbean's Gifts and Gears? I'm trying to figure out if they are worth it to buy. I think they may be convenient to wear to and from the pool. Also will they be oddly short on someone who is 6'6. I can't seem to find any reviews about them or any pictures besides the stock RCCL photos.

I'm looking at buying them for my husband and I on our honeymoon cruise (I also plan on getting room decorations and chocolate covered strawberries). This will be his first cruise ever so I want to make it special for him!

I looked at wraps for my wife and I. The ones that Royal sells seem to be kind of short in length. If your husband is 6'6" tall he probably has at least some girth. Nothing worse than a towel that doesn't really go all the way around. Amazon has some nice long ones and they're less expensive too.

One cruise gift that I have received (and thoroughly enjoyed) was a massage in the Spa. They are expensive but still very nice in a pleasant environment. You could also get reservations for a nice dinner in one of the extra charge restaurants. No matter what, I'm sure you will both enjoy the cruise!

Thanks for the reply. None of the specialty restaurants really interest me. The food in the main dining room is fancy enough for us. As for the massage, I would love to book that for the two of us but I'm trying to keep it a surprise that I am doing anything special…which means I need to keep the cost to a minimum. My husband and I have combined finances and I only have a little bit of money left from before we were married, so I'm trying just to do something small.

My DH has the Men's Terry Wrap, not the Unisex Wrap. It is $20 and has lasted many years. He wears it at our local gym. He is 6', it comes down to his knees, and has an adjustable waistband (velcro closure). :)