Cheers Program - do you have to buy it on embarkation day?

JessyCruises

We are considering Cheers for our next Carnival cruise. Do you have to buy it on embarkation day? We are looking at a 6 day on the Breeze which is immediately following an 8 day an RCCL Independence of the seas where we have their ultimate beverage package. I was hoping to only do cheers for the last 4 days on the Breeze but was not sure if that was possible. It is with RCCL.

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Under the cheers program buckets of beer are not allowed...specific exclusion to the program

You can't even buy it, if you paid full price for the bucket outside the program (like buying a round)? Seems crazy but traveling with a large group, might be something a person would be interested in.

You can't even buy it, if you paid full price for the bucket outside the program (like buying a round)? Seems crazy but traveling with a large group, might be something a person would be interested in.

You can buy it but it would not be covered under the package in any way.

I wonder how that works on a 2-day cruise? Could one order it for just the second day?

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg I still cruise for warm chocolate melting cake (with two sugar free vanilla ice creams)

no, it is not offered on 2 day cruises at all.

btw a side note, do you know that part of your signature duplicates in every post as seen above? i think you have it in your signature saved, and then post it each time? just thought i'd make you aware if you're not. :)

Edited by falkcor