Carnival Breeze Fun Times 8 day Eastern Cruise

SROYCE

We were on the Breeze the first week of Jan. for 8 night Eastern Caribbean. I am looking at my Fun Times now. Under Live Music I see..Caribbean Sounds with LYL,

Guitar Sounds with Bobby, Deck Music with DJ Spike, Dancing with Mambo Kings, Solo Guitar with Amy, Pub guitar with Bobby and Amy

Piano Bar with Ben, Totally 80's with The Good Lookins, Liquid nightclub with DJ Spike. Those are the only people performing live music that I saw on the 5 Fun Times that I looked at.

I miss having a Theater band on the Breeze.

We were on the Breeze the first week of Jan. for 8 night Eastern Caribbean. I am looking at my Fun Times now. Under Live Music I see..Caribbean Sounds with LYL,

Guitar Sounds with Bobby, Deck Music with DJ Spike, Dancing with Mambo Kings, Solo Guitar with Amy, Pub guitar with Bobby and Amy

Piano Bar with Ben, Totally 80's with The Good Lookins, Liquid nightclub with DJ Spike. Those are the only people performing live music that I saw on the 5 Fun Times that I looked at.

I miss having a Theater band on the Breeze.

Can you please tell me what band is in the Ocean plaza and also where the Mambo kings are playing ? In what venue? What band is playing in the Ocean plaza ? Thank you

Thank You

danceboots15@yahoo.com

Edited by cowgirlsrock
forgot somwting

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Did anybody ever find a copy of this? I'd love to see it, too! :D

Thank you. I know it's a hassle to scan these, but it's so helpful for those of us considering this cruise or already booked on it. :)

What she said LOL. Just booked this itinerary. Love to be totally Obessive Compulsive about Vaction planning LOL

THANKS!