Aft extended balcony cabins on Breeze

killintime

I have booked an aft extended balcony on Breeze for our trip in June. It is on Vista deck 9. Deck 9 were the only aft cabins left. Before I booked, I spoke with a Carnival rep via phone in reference to noise in this location. I am well aware that the Lido deck aft pool is just above us in this location. I was assured that the aft balcony cabins are one of their desirable cabins and they sell out fast, blah blah blah. I also Google searched and looked at forums and cabin websites for information on those rooms, and found nothing worrisome. So I booked it online through Carnival. That was several weeks ago.

I just looked today. None of those cabins have sold, except the one we booked. I have an eerie feeling there is a solid reason for this, and we may need to consider changing to a balcony elsewhere on the ship. We are traveling with our 6 year old who is not a good sleeper with lots of loud sudden or sporadic noise. Vibrations and ship motor is fine.

If you have been on the Breeze, and are familiar with the aft Lido pool area, can you look over the aft Lido and see the balconies right below? If you have stayed on Vista deck 9 in the aft end, how was the noise from the pool deck above? Would you advise we change our reservation or go with it? I love the aft area of the ships we cruised on..

We have a Breeze aft balcony on deck 9 for a cruise in May, so I'm interested to see the responses here. I don't think the aft balconies on deck 9 can be seen from the Lido deck.

FWIW, one thing that appealed to us about this location is the covered balcony on this deck. I think they have a little more privacy than the lower decks.

I was on at Atf room on the breeze . It is far away and a lot of walking to get to your room. The view was amazing to see. Best view ever but, you can hear scraping from the chairs on lido deck when people move around . And when they clean the deck you can hear all the chairs moving around. I would not get the room again for these reasons. This time I'm in a spa balcony instead. Also, little privacy on balcony. Because of the way the ship curves in back the dividers do not go to the ceiling and you can see into other balcony easy. I was in room 9481

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Eileenfa1

• 3 weeks later...