What to do on last sea day

KatieBug28

Balcony Club. :)

Ditto. We aren't huge into the activities, so we have a few drinks, walk the track a few miles, enjoy some food and being pampered for 24 more hours. And when the weather is yuck we catch up on a movie or two on our tv - just hook in the ipad and off it goes. But basically, as long as there is alcohol, decent food, a place to stretch my legs and the quiet of my balcony, that's all I need.

Is it just me, or is the final sea day always kind of a drag? It seems like the onboard entertainment options are really scaled back on that last day. Has anyone else noticed that?

So with that in mind, what are your favorite onboard activities for the last sea day? Do you have any boredom busters to share? Or do you just pack up and start prepping to head home?

I'm looking for suggestions for both kids and adults. Any ideas are welcome!

Since we live in New England, we take advantage of every last ounce of sunshine and warmth we can get. We spend most of our last sea day sunbathing. Later in the afternoon we walk around the ship and take pictures of things we might have missed during the week. We might play a trivia game. It's only under duress that we go back to the cabin to pack.

Have a great cruise.

Ditto. We aren't huge into the activities, so we have a few drinks, walk the track a few miles, enjoy some food and being pampered for 24 more hours. And when the weather is yuck we catch up on a movie or two on our tv - just hook in the ipad and off it goes. But basically, as long as there is alcohol, decent food, a place to stretch my legs and the quiet of my balcony, that's all I need.

I think you misunderstood the term "balcony club". ;)

I think you misunderstood the term "balcony club". ;)

Oh no I didn't...it's gotta a double meaning...those that book balconies (once you go balcony you never go back)...and those that chose to join the "afterhours" club - the OP was asking about the "sea DAY"...what happens on the balcony after hours stays on the balcony...and makes my husband look like this...:D:D:D:D

Our upcoming cruise only has 2 sea days, the first and the last day, with 4 port days in between. I plan to do all the onboard activities I didn't get to do the very first sea day! Slides, relax and read a book, sea day brunch, etc.

I will say I really disliked my Breeze cruise where we were in Nassau Friday and then Saturday we were back home and embarking...I much prefer one sea day at the end of the cruise to unwind/get ready to go home!

I love the idea of getting up early and getting everything packed to just enjoy the last day. We will definitely do that next time instead of scrambling to get it all packed and put outside the door that night. I also love the $5 idea. We will have to adopt those!

I will definitely make sure that we enjoy our last day more next time!