Cabin Recommendations for Triumph??

Travelbug78

For this cruise, we've decided to go with an ocean view room. I currently have a room on Deck 1(1295), per a recommendation on this forum earlier. Any thoughts about this room location?

We are booked on a 4 day at the end of April on the Triumph, and it will be my first time on it as well. We chose an Interior room with an obstructed view on Deck 6 instead of the Ocean View. Its at the very front with a shared balcony. Still classified as an interior, but does have a window. There are 2 modified rooms on each corner of the front of the ship and 4 in the middle that face out at the front view. I didn't think about the noise from below, but hopefully at the very front, there won't be a lot. The modified rooms are handicap accessible so there is always a chance you might get bumped out of your room. The price was great, and the balcony, all we do is walk around the corner to a large balcony up front. I will let you know how it was when we get back! :D

Magic Oct 2015 (Upcoming) Belize/Honduras/Cozumel

Triumph Apr 2015 (Upcoming) Cozumel

Magic Oct 2014 Key West/Bahamas

Magic Oct 2013 Jamaica/Cayman/Cozumel

Magic Sept 2012 Key West/Bahamas

We stayed in room 1380 last year which is right down the hall from 1330. It was quiet and we loved the room. Not a lot of motion and we never even saw our neighbors. It was nice that we got off really fast at the ports. I almost booked the same room again for our next cruise, but we decided to get a balcony.

• 1 month later...