Beverage Packages Questions

This will be my husband and mine's first time on Royal Caribbean. Our first time was on Carnival and we spent a pretty penny on booze. We plan on getting a beverage package but are in debate about which one.

We were wondering about the difference between the Premium Package and the Ultimate Package. :confused:

The descriptor is very vague for the Ultimate Package. All it says is

"Virtually unlimited options: A combination of all the benefits from Premium and Royal Replenish packages" But Doesn't the Premium package already cover the Royal Replenish?

What qualifies as premium coffees and teas? Is that the ones from the coffee shop on board?

Can the packages be used at Vintage?

Please help!

There are so many threads where this is addressed.... But, I have some quick answers...

Premium does not cover fresh sqeezed orange juice and the specialty coffee. That's royal replenish. Ultimate covers everything in both.

We get the premium package, but my husband and I don't do coffee... and everything that we would want to drink is included.

Do not get drinks in special 'drink of the day' cups where there is an upcharge for the cup or you will be charged. Can not be used for room service. There is no limit (unlike Carnival).

As far as Vintages, I think there are some that are above the $12 limit, but you would just be charged the difference.

Have fun and enjoy...

Now when I have to go to the Carnival Board to ask a question that has been asked and asked, be nice. LOL. I was trying to find similar information..

Premium coffee = espresso drinks.

Premium tea = Tazo.

Sparkling water, fresh-squeezed OJ are extras that Replenish has and Premium doesn't.

If you're going on Oasis and Allure, the espresso drinks from the actual real branded Starbucks will NOT be included.

But you can go to the non-branded espresso stand and get the espresso drinks from the package (assuming Replenish or Ultimate, of course)

If on any other ship, the espresso drinks and Tazo teas will be from the espresso places onboard. Some people call espresso "Starbucks" (much like we use(d) Xerox or Coke to mean "copies" and "soda/pop") but that just muddies the waters.