Breakaway Aft Cabin

mzcookiiebee520

Our first aft cabin was 9918 on the Breakaway to Bermuda and I am now spoiled. It was wonderful to have the large outside space and the rearward view. Leaving Bermuda was great because you could see the zig zag path through the coral the ship had to take and the water is just amazingly clear.

We did not notice any issues with soot, but that's probably because we were down on deck 9. We have an aft mini booked on the Sun for Alaska this Sept and I'm really looking forward to it!

Jen

• 2 months later...
Our first aft cabin was 9918 on the Breakaway to Bermuda and I am now spoiled. It was wonderful to have the large outside space and the rearward view. Leaving Bermuda was great because you could see the zig zag path through the coral the ship had to take and the water is just amazingly clear.

We did not notice any issues with soot, but that's probably because we were down on deck 9. We have an aft mini booked on the Sun for Alaska this Sept and I'm really looking forward to it!

Jen

Just got back from the Breakaway and stayed in 9918!:D I couldn't find a video online so I took one and posted it below!;) Did have some soot one morning but nothing major!;)

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE] Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

Just got back from the Breakaway and stayed in 9918!:D I couldn't find a video online so I took one and posted it below!;) Did have some soot one morning but nothing major!;)

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Very nice video! Thank you for sharing!:)

Very nice video! Thank you for sharing!:)
Glad ya liked it!:D
I have a minisuite booked on the BA in May on deck 10. I hope the balcony is as large as I think it looks on the deck plan.
Here's the link to a spreadsheet with all the BA categories with both cabin and balcony sizes. Hope it's a large as you think!:confused:;):) Enjoy your cruise!:D

As far as I know, and don't quote me on this, but the only spreadsheet I've seen with detailed cabin information, is for the Breakaway. The rep I spoke to at NCL gave me the breakdown on square footage for that specific cabin.

I just snagged 9922. I'm very excited! It is a handicapped room so I'm guessing the bathroom is bigger also , not just the balcony which I'm super happy about. I'm taking my sister on her first cruise. She is gonna be so spoiled she will think every balcony is supposed to be like this. Hehe.

Edited by Spirit25

Just off the BA Sunday. We stayed in aft cabin 9922, handicap room due to my DS using a scooter. The aforementioned DS has a snoring issue, the first night I didn't sleep a wink. The second night I took advantage of the large balcony with 3 reclining lounge chairs and two regular chairs. By taking my mattress, blankets and pillows out to the balcony and putting them on a lounger I was able to sleep like a baby. (Don't tell our cabin steward), he must have thought I was the most restless sleeper ever. I would put the matress back in the bed in the morning and tuck the sheets in, not nearly as well as he did but I always put everything back in the cabin. What a wonderful experience it was to sleep under the stars on the ocean. Pulling into to ÑYC Sunday morning I was awoke by jets flying in and out of NY. I was thankful for great rest the last six nights.